[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm making as PS4 Neo version of this image but should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462976933227.jpg (3 MB, 1850x3600) Image search: [Google]
1462976933227.jpg
3 MB, 1850x3600
I'm making as PS4 Neo version of this image but should I include the rehashes like TLoU Remastered, Gravity Rush Remastered and Uncharted Collection? Or only rehashes with new content like EDF4.1?
>>
File: 1463100860154.jpg (4 MB, 1346x7445) Image search: [Google]
1463100860154.jpg
4 MB, 1346x7445
>>337576408
>>
>>337576536
That one has PC multiplats and shitty indy games. I'm making one for when the PS4 Neo comes out to make it easier for myself and /v/ to choose games.
>>
>>337576408
>No MotorStorm
>No Ratchet and Clank
>No SSX 2012
>No Trails of Coldsteel
>No God of War
>No Uncharted
>Recommending Resistance 2, Natural Doctrine, TGFP, and J-Stars

Pretty weak list desu
>>
>>337577061
Uncharted and trails are there
>SSX
>God of war
>>
You should have a section for sony platform exclusives, PS4 exclusives, an import list, and console multiplat exclusives.
>>
>>337577181
Well fuck me, so they are.

SSX 2012 and GoW are legit tbqh, I realize the first is missing local MP and has the annoying in-game shop problem and the second is outclassed by DMC etc. but they're still both decent and worth a play if you're into their genres.
>>
>>337577201
Yeah splitting sony exclusives and ps4 exclusives might be better so I can dump the rehashes and crossgens in there.
>>
>Straight up sony platform multiplats
E.g. TLOU and GR:R
>PS4 exclusives + remasters with new content
E.G. EDF 4.1, Disgaea 5, and Tearaway Unfolded
>Import games
E.G. DOAX3
>Console multiplat exclusives.
E.g. Destiny
>>
File: Sony Viral.png (38 KB, 1310x300) Image search: [Google]
Sony Viral.png
38 KB, 1310x300
>Sony Marketing meetings are being posted on /v/

Christ, what next?
>>
>>337577416
I will probably replace one of the filler games, to get a full row, with ratchet and motorstorm but SSX wubstep edition and god of war no.

>>337577581
I'll do this template then.

>>337577697
I dislike sony post paid online #4theplayers bullshit, but they're still the one with the overall best platform for console exclusives. Unless a miracle happens and NX becomes the new hotness it probably wont
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.