[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>II™ Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Why..png (5 KB, 204x76) Image search: [Google]
Why..png
5 KB, 204x76
>II™
Why?
>>
because all that garbage couldn't fit into one slot on steam.
>>
Dark souls was becoming a meme series when 2 was released
they needed to get the casual crowd to buy games that were LEL HARD FOR REAL GAMERS AM I RIGHT group
they dumped most of the money into marketing
and used the b team for 2 and 3
Blood borne and DS1 were better
>>
>>337547152
because b-team can't get anything right
>>
>>337547152
>Dark Souls
>DARK SOULS™
>DARK SOULS
>>
Why aren't you freaking out the Dark Souls 1 isn't capitalized like the others?
>>
File: 1462673087760.jpg (24 KB, 341x412) Image search: [Google]
1462673087760.jpg
24 KB, 341x412
>downloading scholar
>>
>>337550528
This is literally the worst. I'd be less triggered if they just had kept using the ™.
>>
disney updated all the star wars games not too long ago with this same bullshit. made all the game titles all caps and added (R) and (TM) to everything. WB does it too.
>>
>>337547152
B-team
>>
Why can't From design a good final boss
Gwyn was shit, Nashandra is FUCKING SHIT
>>
>not knowing how to change the name of your games on steam
>>
Game: Meme Edition
GAME™ II
GAME™ II: Fuck Early Adopters Edition
GAME III
GAME III + Give Us More Money, We'll Think Of Something Later Pass

lmaoing at your life from
>>
Why the fuck do you care?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.