[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DaS Lore Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 7
File: u0zTSxTZ.png (144 KB, 451x451) Image search: [Google]
u0zTSxTZ.png
144 KB, 451x451
>want to know more about DaS lore
>general consensus is watch this guy's videos
Holy shit I can't fucking do it.
It's so autistic and cringeworthy, Jesus Christ.
And then I found out he is literally given $5000 a month to produce this amateur shit.
>>
Go kill yourself, normalfaggot.
>>
You shouldn't want to know more about the lore, it's shit.
>>
The truth is, there's no lore outside of what the game tells you
Everything you read on the internet is just fanfiction, absolutely made up
>>
>>337542764
stop sucking e-beggar cock shill
>>
>>337543445
Anyone who uses the words "autistic" or "cringeworthy" as insults is a good-for-nothing normalfaggot who deserves death.
>>
There's not too much lore in the game that is 100% confirmed, outside of what is explicitly said.

There's some very persuasive arguments on the way some things are, by using the ingame bits of lore to try and piece together a bigger picture, but besides the already very obviously implied stuff, there really isn't much there.

The person you mentioned is specifically very "famous" for popularizing what are basically fanfics on lore. Things that may seem very interestingly fitting, but ultimately not something that can be proven unless you ask Miyazaki yourself.

Autists love this sort of thing and are quick to accept this shit as headcanon, don't feel too bad if it doesn't apply to yourself.
>>
Vaati is bad, his entire gimmick is "le soft voice w/ accent" and if that doesn't do it for you he's got nothing.

Most souls youtubers are shit, best one is probably Fungo, but he has only done lore videos for Bloodborne really.
>>
>>337542672
In his early "Prepare to Cry" DS1 videos, he genuinely made original content. He earned a name with those videos, as he was pretty much the first to make the lore episode format, but tried to turn it into his job afterwards. ENB had done lore discussions before, but they were strewn throughout uploaded full LPs, and some people just wanted an easy access to lore interpretation.

Peak of his channel was when he collaborated to make the Lordvessel music video. The community pretty much was expecting content from him for DS2, so while the videos were informative, they weren't as insightful as the previous prepare to cry series. After DS2 lore ran dry, he resorted to shitty clickbaity videos about DS2 for content. I didn't really watch anymore afterwards.

He lost a large amount of respect and followers when someone posted a Thesis they wrote on Bloodborne's lore on the BB subleddit, and he made a video within a week using nearly every point made. Drama ensued when the Thesis writer called him out and he denied using any of it at all.
>>
>>337543580
but i used neither?
>>
>>337544132
>le soft voice w/ accent

Dumbass alert
>>
>>337544132
>fungo
>best anything

You TP cocksuckers are the worst, I swear
>>
just watch enb or plague's last ds1 playthroughs. stay the fuck away from spy.
enb is pretty good, but not as entertaining as plague.
plague does "the voice" for a while, then forgets about it, then his videos become great.
>>
>>337544781
enb and quelage or whatever her name was were among the first to put up lore vids. enb has a ton of ds1 lore vids without a full lp.
>>
>>337544781
yeah, i've started watching redgrave after reading the BB thesis. basically no production value, but a lot of insight and it feels much more "real".
>>
>>337545135
Oh yeah, I remember. Forgive me for not going down the lore rabbit hole in half a decade. I just remember Vaati's exploding in popularity because he didn't do anything else, so it was an easily consumable format and offered a few slightly different ideas than ENB.
>>
>>337545058
Fungo is pretty good on his own, the guy with the glasses (Rosseter I think) seems to be the one whose penchant for defending shitty movies like Prometheus and the Snyder DC flicks to be contrarian and acting as condescending as possible gives TP its reputation.

Fungo and the rest of TP seem to have broken up anyway over some kind of girl drama bullshit. Don't know the details.
>>
>>337545135
>Kellogg
I'd forgotten about her. She seemed really nice, plus she was something a cutie (Some questionable hairstyle choices-aside).
>>
>>337545087
ironically, Plague brings spy for a few rides in his LP
>>
File: Untitled.png (331 KB, 878x411) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
331 KB, 878x411
>>337542672
>And then I found out he is literally given $5000 a month to produce this amateur shit.

Guess again, friend Anon.

Vaati makes almost 6,000 DOLLARYDOOS a MONTH from his patreon alone to make his amateur videos!
>>
>>337542672
Then don't fucking watch him? Holy shit do you retards have common sense?
>>
>>337545548
yeah, unfortunately. he didn't seem that bad in those videos tho.
I was fine with spy until his ds3 playthrough.
>>
>>337542672
I stopped watching when in his 15 minute videos he talked like 7 minutes about fucking intro of ds1 that everyone has already seen billion times. He makes long videos but really only like 3 sentences actually matter
>>
>>337542672
The way to know more about the lore is to read item descriptions. Don't read any other shit, don't watch any videos, especially not VaatiPlagiarism, they're almost all shit.
>>
I like Vaati videos and you all can suck on my chode for having a different opinion than mine.
>>
>>337542672
Most of what he says is pretty crock-of-shit-esque, or just straight up jacked from threads he sees. I'm genuinely looking forward to see how hard he backpedals on the whole "Solaire is Gwyn's firstborn" thing. Oddly enough, he's way better as a let's-play guy, in no small part because other people bully him for being a lore guy.

This stuff is new, and I think it makes a shitload more sense than Vaati's stuff. Also disagrees with a lot of cancer Vaati spread around. Also sheds a lot of light on things like Gwyndolin/Izalith and largely ignores boring irrelevant shit like Pricilla (fight me queers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwjUe4B_g7M&list=PLERd5q6Mi6_0m2hSQhn9EDyCC9oTPIhiK
>>
was Vaati the source behind the "Solaire is Gwyn's first-born" meme?

>reality
>Gwyn's firstborn wanted the dragon pussy
>Solaire was some random nobody
>>
Isn't Vaatividya a manlet?
>>
>>337545409
I wish enb would make good vids again. I haven't watched much of his stuff since the beginning of ds2. I liked his vids that went in other directions the most. The rng video and ff6 vids were awesome. Got me to buy it too.
>>
>>337542672
>watch vaatividya
>reasonable narration with evidence
>decided to go off the rails 200% fanfiction right at the end
>>
>>337546031
It's all entirely based on the fact that Solaire's sword looks like the one used in a lot of miracles and references to the gods, and some misplaced understanding of those statues of a holy baby being held with that sword. (Hint, the baby is actually gwynevere)

It seems possible that there was a personal order of knights loyal to the war god who succeeded him and later pledged loyalty to his sister, and that this order (sunbros) is likely where Solaire comes from, or it's long dead and he's essentially a cosplayer.

Ironically, we KNOW that Ornstein was actually a direct student of Gwyn's firstborn, where solaire has maybe a passing association at best.
>>
Oh look, false flag OP shilling Vaati but hiding it behind "b-but he's actually a retard so this won't count as shilling, those who don't know him surely won't check out those videos if I say they are shit".

6/10 so far. If you really hated something you don't post about it. This is what funds Anita and the gang their daily bread. People post they are shit, this draws attention to them and they capitalize it by going full victim mode so people donate money.
>>
>>337542672
That is fucking NOT general consensus, you lying ass hat.
I know this is b8 but he's a thieving, conniving cunt.
>>
>>337546460
why are there still arguments on ornstein honestly

>Lore outright he says anor londo leaving smough by himself in order to pursue the nameless king, his master
>made it to Archdragon peak to which his fate is unknown
>Ornstein in DS1 was an illusion
>the old dragonslayer in DS2 was just some wannabe

and yet people keep arguing, saying shit like "but I killed ornstein last in DS1"
>>
>>337546031
Are you serious or just pretending to be retarded?
Solaire is a knight with lightning based miracles who worships the sun and you don't think people wouldn't have thought up the connect between him and the first born themselves?
>>
>>337546665
Nobody says DS1 Ornstein wasn't an illusion anymore

DS2 old dragonslayer was just some other dragonslayer+ DS2 is terrible lore-raping garbage that should be ignored at all costs

Dragonslayer armor looks very similiar to Ornsteins, and definately shows that there were multiple dragonslayers in that order (under Gough, presumably)
>>
>>337546868
>>337546665
>occult works on Gyndolin
>occult doesn't work on smough
>occult works on Ornstein
hmm....
>>
>>337546868
>Nobody says meme anymore
>MEME MEME MEME MEME MEME
>>
>>337546975
What does that have to do with anything
>>
>>337547110
That Ornstein was an illusion all along, ever since DS1, this shouldn't be news by now. Kinda surprised it's been two whole Dark Souls games by now and people still think ornstein wasn't an illusion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d82kJlb5Us

His voice is so cringey holy shit. How does he have so many likes?
>>
>>337546975
Smough's not weak to unholy stuff because he was already pretty unholy to begin with. He's a backstabber, grown fat on the flesh of humanity. Gwyn didn't want him anywhere near him, and Ornstein and Gwyndolin seem to be the only ones who give a damn about him.
>>
>>337547201

I actually want to watch these videos they seem interesting but his voice makes it impossible for me.
>>
>>337546975
Smough ate men.
Pretty sure he was occult himself.
>>
Vaati "Prepare to Buy Dark Souls at GameStop" Vidya
>>
>>337547285
Don't. Watch anything else for ever loving fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE2XZK3xiac
>>
tbqh there's not much to know when you take solaire's words literally in that time is shifting constantly and shit.
parallel universes are overlapping (see DS3's kiln of the first flame) so anything is possible and plausible.
BB has a more cohesive world.
>>
I'm glad it's only 5k a month.

If he made more money than me off that shit every year, I'd have to shoot my dick off.
>>
>want to know more about DaS lore
>Holy shit I can't fucking do it.
>It's so autistic and cringeworthy, Jesus Christ.
>And then I found out he is literally given $5000 a month to produce this amateur shit.
>i better make a thread on /v/
>>
>>337545419
Fungo tries at least to be funny and points out the fucked up stuff where there are (just, skip the videos where he actually films himself or with his supposed gf, they're cringy).
DaveCLive could another one if only he actually released videos instead of twirling his thumbs.

The old guard (Vaati, Silvermont and Terramantis) at this point is surpassed.
>>
>Demon's Souls
A bunch of bros appreciating a fun game
>Dark Souls before GiantDad
Praise the sun jolly co-op
>Dark Souls after GiantDad
GET REKT WHAT RINGS YOU GOT BITCH?!
>Dark Souls after Vaati
Dark Souls is quite simply the quintessential art game you simply can't even come close to such kinographe it transcends gaming
>>
>>337547452
>bringing BB into a DaS lore thread
Get out.
>>
>>337547676
>Dark Souls is quite simply the quintessential art game you simply can't even come close to such kinographe it transcends gaming
Who the fuck says that?
>>
>>337547552
it's 60K a year to do fucking nothing.
>>
>>337547234
Ornstein left to find the Nameless King.

Smough was likely the only other god left in Anor Londo by that time, so Gwyndolin had to make do.
>>
>>337547756
inb4 some faggot replies with "soulsborne"

>>337547774
except steal and repackage other peoples ideas
>>
>>337547817
Smough wasn't a god, fuck wad
>>
File: Working_Overtime.jpg (100 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
Working_Overtime.jpg
100 KB, 1024x730
>>337547820
>soulsborne
>>
>>337547774

Honestly making his videos is probably a lot more time consuming than what I do at work.

I'd say at least 50% of my time is surfing the web. Middle management is easy as fuck.
>>
>>337547452
Except that what he's saying only applies to the lore justification explaining the mechanics of summoning and multiplayer.

Everything else is strikingly orderly, if not specifically dated
>>
>>337547185
>people still think ornstein wasn't an illusion
Well, you do get his soul if you kill him last. It's pretty obvious that From didn't plan on a sequel.
>>
>watching a soulsfag who isn't enb
it's like you actually enjoy the meme shit or something
>>
>people arguing about continuity in a franchise that constantly tells you how there are alternate timelines
There are no issues with continuity because there isn't one.
The games share a common plot but do not take place within the same timeline.
People you killed in DS1 didn't necessarily die in DS2 or DS3.
Why are so many people too stupid to realize this?
>>
>>337548147
but bro, what if the soul was an illusion?
>>
>>337548147
Maybe Gwyndolin needs the soul of somebody in order to make a powerful enough illusion. We already know that it's possible to break part your soul and give it to people. If Ornstein left to go track down the absconded and banished firstborn, maybe even to join him, he would probably wanted to save face and would probably be willing to let Gwyndolin take a chunk of his soul to make a good enough copy so that people didn't get suspicious.
>>
>>337542672
You can know more about DaS lore by participating in threads here rather than watch his videos. Besides, he just regurgitates shit he finds on /dsg/ or /v/ anyways.
>>
>>337543580
The fuck is a "normalfaggot", you massive cocksleeve?
>>
>>337548036
Except he has no listed schedule or is he even required to stick to one.

Given the assumption that he has a 40 hour work week making videos (lol), his $60,000 a year from Patreon is 28.85 dollars an hour.
>>
I don't frequent lore threads, does the belief Ornstein is an illusion come from something in 3?
>>
>>337548380
/tg/ has it's own lore threads that are pretty fucking stellar, and we're fucking ready if we find out Vaati is stealing our shit.
>>
>>337548421
His armor's flavortext (which is found in archdragon peak) says he left anor londo to look for the nameless king, and Smough's says he was the last knight left.
>>
>>337548458
Ready to what?
Even if you had cold hard proof, he's already proven he'll just sick his army of faggots on you until you apologize or he'll just deny it and go on as is.
>>
If you're interested in Vaati and his thievery watch this.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qdm9dbd72y8ddhc/VaatiVidya_Patreon-supported_plagiarist_%28HD%29.mp4

His army of faggots kept attacking the maker of this video forcing him to make the video private, eventually had to remove it and had to release an apology video.
Meanwhile, all Vaati did in response was say "I'm not a part of the souls community" and "I didn't steal anything, blah blah blah"
>>
>>337548507
Shiiit that's pretty cool. I need to get the fuck out of these discussions and make some progress in the game.
>>
>>337546665
I'm gonna stop you right there.

Remember how time is distorted in (game setting)? None of the games take place in the *exact* same timeline, so the continuity is largely the same but with slight differences here and there.

Yes, the real Ornstein died by your hand in Dark Souls 1.

Yes, the real Ornstein also fell to you in Dark Souls 2.

But he also abandoned his post, way prior to the events of Dark Souls 1. Also Smough, in this instance, was a Knight of Gwyn.

How is all of this canon? It's all slightly different timelines. I don't know how lorefags missed this simple concept.
>>
>>337548991
>I don't know how lorefags missed this simple concept.
They missed it because its largely ignored by the youtubers they watch and get all their opinions from.
>>
>>337548991
>It's all slightly different timelines. I don't know how lorefags missed this simple concept.
That's just the kind of excuse I would expect From to make desu senpai.

There are some obvious plot holes in Dark Souls and people are conveniently using the whole convoluted timeline as an excuse.
>>
>>337548991
>MUH DISTORTED TIME MUH MULTIPLE WORLDS

that's just an excuse to justify summoning

Infinite timelines is stupid because then canonically, there's a world where Solaire turned into a futa after eating out Gyndolin's snakeboipussi and speared Gwyn on his massive futa cock and turned him into a living condom

Actually you know what, that is canon, it's the canon, you can't argue with it either.
>>
>>337548991
I hate the distorted time thing, it can be used to explain any retarded shit.
>dude what if you're gwyn who went back in time to kill gwyn
>>
>>337549165
>Infinite timelines is stupid because then canonically, there's a world where Solaire turned into a futa after eating out Gyndolin's snakeboipussi and speared Gwyn on his massive futa cock and turned him into a living condom
Saving this for drawfags
>>
>>337549215
>it can be used to explain any retarded shit.
No, its can't. You stupid fuck.
It can literally only explain things in the subsequent games plot.
>>
>>337549146
But it's truly the only thing that makes sense.

They wanted to make the multiplayer element canon and this is what we're left with. Say for instance, in Dark Souls 1, one player saves Solaire all the way to the end, but another fails to do so, and yet a third one kills Solaire as soon as they meet for his armor. That's three different outcomes and therefore three different "chosen undead" timeline scenarios.

Similarly, that's how they made both endings of the first game canon. It has to do with the cycle of linking the flame AND convoluted time.
>>
>>337549364
Don't bother.
They're just going to ignore you because they want to shitpost.
>>
>>337549165
That's some good lore.
>>
File: You make me sick.jpg (74 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
You make me sick.jpg
74 KB, 1023x682
>>337549165
But anon, there really are infinite timelines.

Everything you typed is true, and it's also all true about you yourself in another reality.
>>
>>337542672
I don't know what the fuss is all about unless this board is full of patreons. Speaking of, it's even sadder that he still is seen as "the lore guy" for modern FromSoft games by the general public and even has a successfull bagging campaign running , only because he dissected DaS1 when it was at the height of its popularity.

Everyone who cares has allready played through DaS3 and his videos are still lumbering somewhere in the early game or consist of him hinting at future videos he claims to be working on. He is so behind the curveball it will hardly even matter when they come out, reheating even more shit than usual. For somebody who had like three months in advance this is utterly disappointing.

That said, is there some new autist that claims to have unraveld all the secrets of DaS3?

Yes, I'm guilty of giving him my views
>>
>>337549165
>Infinite timelines is stupid because then canonically, there's a world where Solaire turned into a futa after eating out Gyndolin's snakeboipussi and speared Gwyn on his massive futa cock and turned him into a living condom
This is what pea brained retards who can't actually grasp the concept think.
>>
>>337549364
>But it's truly the only thing that makes sense.
Or maybe, From desperately wanted to get the Dragonslayer set into the game, so they reconnected some shit and decided to use the convoluted timeline thing as an excuse. The old DaS1 sets should not have provided any new lore.
>>
>>337549165
you can kill aldrich in anri's world, and in your world. that was all that i needed to see that lore will never have something concrete.
>>
>>337549795
Explain Andre the Blacksmith then.
>>
>>337549886
Magic.
>>
>>337548507
So does this confirm that the Ornstein you fight in Dark Souls 2 is actually the real Ornstein or is that also an illusion or something?
>>
So, what is the DaS world like?
Is it some sort of Afterlife where everyone is just cursed and undead, like a crazy Valhalla?? Or is it just some world and everyone is just cursed to begin with once they die?
>>
>>337549886
Convoluted time.
Game could take place inside Seath's asshole and it wouldn't matter because lol convoluted time.
>>
>November 28th, 2012
Deddan posts Part 1 of his Dark Souls lore video

>November 30th, 2012
Vaati uploads a video called "Dark Souls Lore In A Minute" containing paraphrasing from Deddan's video as well as art assets ripped straight from the original that he has since added a annotation to to credit Deddan, though not specifying what he is being credited for

>>337550143
Do any of the games take place inside Seath's asshole? No?
Then convoluted time doesn't support that in anyway whatsoever.
>>
>>337550101
I don't know that there's any evidence of an afterlife in Dark Souls. The entire story is built around the concept of eternal life being a horrible curse, so it really wouldn't be thematically appropriate.
>>
>>337550223
whoops, didn't mean to post all that
>>
>>337549795
There is no doubt From did it's best to stroke all the hardons for Ornstein, yet it's perfectly legitime in the way they've set up the world.

Yes, it's an convinient thing they have going there but every game puts you into a world where only one respective thing is canon and from that fixed point you fragment the timeline again and again as does every other faggot you meet may it be a npc or another player.

See Anri, see Siegward, see the pyromancy cucucu...cuck that is summon only.
>>
>>337550143
That's exactly the point I was making, Andre exists in both 1 and 3 because of timeline differentiations.

Time you stop being a salty baby and deal with the fact your supreme lore isn't as big of a web as you thought it was.
>>
File: 1461847781843.jpg (20 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1461847781843.jpg
20 KB, 540x303
>>337543445
>>
>>337549847
But there is some consistency between worlds. Aldrich always eats Gwyn, the lords of cinders all die, etc.
Of course we're never getting anything concrete because that's the whole point, but going "yeah well anyhting could have happened because derr multiple worlds" is silly
>>
>>337542672
>I'm mad that somebody gets paid for something that I'd enjoy doing, so I'll insult them.
>>
>>337550409
But anon, OP doesn't want to steal.
>>
>>337550101
I take Lordran/Lothric and Anor Londo obviously, basically that whole mountainous region as basically "The land of the Gods"

Like if you climbed or otherwise wound up on Mount Olympus. So you could maybe take it as an "afterlife" realm of the Gods type of place that you can nonetheless reach from the real world.
>>
>>337550101
There is no afterlife in Dark Souls.
Just like in real life.
>>
Theory: The Nameless King isn't actually Gwyn's firstborn, the body outside of the Darkmoon Tomb is actually Gwyn's firstborn because he had the Ring of the Sun's Firstborn. Duh. Then some dude looted all the shit off his body and died in Irithyll and that's why there's another dude with the Ring of the Sun's Firstborn in Irithyll. The Nameless King was actually the former pontiff before Sulyvahn and he was the second person, alongside Horace the Hushed, to escape Sulyvahn's attempt to feed him to Aldrich. He stole all of Gwyn's firstborn's shit off of the body in Irithyll, but in his rush to escape the clutches of Sulyvahn he left the ring behind. Then he did shit at Archdragon peak. So just who is Gwyn's firstborn?

Solaire.

I'll take my $6000 patreon bux.
>>
>>337550954
>Its owner was the Nameless King, a deific hunter of dragons. The swordspear is imbued with lightning, of which he was the heir.
No patreon money for you.
>>
>>337550954
Then why is Solaire such a manlet? Even his gay brother and the shitty Silverknights are atleast about 8 feet tall
>>
>>337551118
DISTORTED TIMELINES, MULTIPLE WORLDS
>>
>>337551306
Again, that's not how that works anon.
You're just making yourself look dumber.
>>
>>337551118
No, no, it's a red herring, stupid. By "heir" it means that he was the heir of the priesthood at Irithyll, which Sulyvahn usurped.

It's finished. I unraveled the mystery. It's Solaire, okay? It's Solaire. Shut the fuck up, retard.
>>
File: 1449352082293.jpg (163 KB, 559x627) Image search: [Google]
1449352082293.jpg
163 KB, 559x627
>>337542672
I dont care that much, as I dont support him in any way.
But if I was a patron, I would be insulted by the lack of videos, hes literally putting out like 3 videos a month, with 2 of them being boring game mechanics reviews.
There are other channels on youtube for the lore.
>>
>>337551306
GET OUT BUTTBLASTED BABY

I HOPE ALL LORE DISCUSSION IS RUINED FOR YOU FOREVER

YES LOREFAGS ARE *THIS* PIANISSIMO
>>
So is DS2 or anything from it, besides the uninvolved kingdoms/societies npc and items came from, canon?
Or was it just a huge fiction to cement the convoluted timelines theme?
>>
>>337551169
He's actually a young boy that traveled to the future because distorted timelines.
>>
>>337551530
Its plot was relatively unimportant to DS1 and DS3 but it apparently did happen.
Nothing really stops it from being canon.
>>
>>337551530
DS2 is fucking nothing

>hey let's just take Dark souls 1
>and push it somewhere else
>>
File: 1453275607078.gif (313 KB, 228x146) Image search: [Google]
1453275607078.gif
313 KB, 228x146
>muh "lore"
>muh theories
The real problem is people referring to simple background story as something mysterious just because every little thing isn't explained. Any fanbase that uses this term to talk about story events is almost definitely terrible. See: FNaF and Souls.
>>
>>337550401
I kinda agree, but I find arguing over whether Orns was an illusion or not, or who linked the first flame after gwyn, or was it linked even, unnecessary. There's no answer.
>>
>>337551757
>There's no answer
There are answers, but not to every question.
>>
>>337545760
I could never handle spy, he's an autist virgin supreme. He literally, unironically wears fedoras.
>>
I haven't watched a lore video since ENB last one and I think that was on DS1
>>
Hey Guys... VaatiVidya Here...

Just Want To Ask... Are You Hyped For New Soulsong? It's Gonna Be Epic ;)

And Just A Reminder... Ending Analysis Video Is Already Out For High Tier Premium Subscribers So Enjoy ;)

Your Boy,
Sir VaatiVidya
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.