[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games you want to play again but take an absurd amount to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Wonderful_101_box_artwork[1].jpg (182 KB, 250x353) Image search: [Google]
Wonderful_101_box_artwork[1].jpg
182 KB, 250x353
ITT: Games you want to play again but take an absurd amount to get back into, whether it be the beginning of the game or the learning curb of the controls
>>
File: 011.jpg (330 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
330 KB, 1280x720
>>
>implying playing these types of games isn't like riding a bycicle
>>
>>337539461
>nobody bought kamiya's game
JUST
>>
>>337539567
GO
>>
Learning curb?
>>
>>337539461
If anyone else made this game, /v/ would have dropped it instantly due to the bad controls.

But because muh kamiya made it, /v/ will persavere and pretend that it just requires some practice to learn the shoddy controls (it was all a part of his design!).

Get fucked

- t. Smart Anon
>>
>>337539870
But the controls weren't bad?
This was my first "muh-kamiya" game so that argument won't work for me
>>
>>337539870
>controls
>bad
Maybe if you're shit at video games. I don't know how the fuck people didn't get into the swing of things right away.
>>
>>337539870
The mechanics are actually really deep and feels really good when you start juggling, team fomating, and hero-timing
>>
File: Zone_of_the_enders_2nd_runner.jpg (147 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
Zone_of_the_enders_2nd_runner.jpg
147 KB, 250x350
The middle of this game is pure fucking hell.
>>
>>337540052
I always assume people must have kept trying to draw the weapons instead of using the much faster right stick. Only thing I can think of.
>>
>>337539567

ASK
>>
>>337539870
OP here. The controls aren't bad, it just takes a very long time to really get a feel for it, at least for me. It took me maybe until Mission 5-b until I really got the hang of things.
>>
File: miyamotoonwomen.jpg (52 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
miyamotoonwomen.jpg
52 KB, 800x478
>>337539461
Why didn't Miyamoto learn from the reception of this sub par game that his game-pad gimmick shit wouldn't fly in Shit Fox Zero - how naive has this hack become?
>>
>>337539567
GO FOR IT
>>
File: latest[1].png (189 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
189 KB, 570x380
HEY KID, WANT TO PLAY AS NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER FOR 3-4 HOURS?
>>
>>337540306
Did he really say this? lmao
>>
>>337540264
Maybe it's because I play fighting games and all the movements are just fighting game inputs it felt pretty natural from the get go. Outside of the actual movements it's literally just knowing what you want to do for a combo which isn't hard by any means.
>>337540306
The game pad isn't even necessary for the bulk of combat in this game though, it just has a few neat gimmick areas that were actually fun
>>
>>337540582
I'm not the greatest at fighting games and W101 was pretty much my first real action game, so I had a lot of trouble for awhile, and I nearly dropped it entirely. Glad I didn't and didn't get spoiled on the ending.
>>
I don't know what you're talking about.
I started playing it again the other night because I wanted to play that incredibly exciting final mission again and it only took me about 10 minutes to get fully back into the swing.

The sequel's coming out soon as a secret swan song for the Wii U, right?
>>
>>337540427

You can get the tutorial done in 20 minutes if you skip the cutscenes

I don't usually mind it though, since Roxas is easily the best character in the series
>>
DIPLOMACY HAS FAILED! TEAM! UNITE UP!
>>
>Protect Earth.
>>
File: 51ZOppNjvtL.jpg (56 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
51ZOppNjvtL.jpg
56 KB, 500x457
>>337539461

This and pic related. Thinking about the amount of time and effort I put into them puts me off. I want to play the games again but at the same time I know what I'm in for. I know I'm for a slog at some point.
>>
>>337542273
That shit was great.
I ended getting a cramp and an erection after I beat it though.
>>
>>337542273
>Meizerr's comeback
>he does a fucking zan datsu
The hypest shit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.