[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play the Beta >get hooked on it >preorder >2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: BEST_GIRL_10_OUTTA_10.jpg (64 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
BEST_GIRL_10_OUTTA_10.jpg
64 KB, 1360x768
>play the Beta
>get hooked on it
>preorder
>2 weeks away
>every game I play feels hollow or I just don't feel like playing games
How are you faring, /v/?
>>
File: Mei.png (317 KB, 757x1050) Image search: [Google]
Mei.png
317 KB, 757x1050
Why is she so ADORABLE?
>>
File: Overwatch 2016-05-09 11-37-56-23.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch 2016-05-09 11-37-56-23.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
Two weeks isn't bad, weeks usually disappear before I feel like I've managed to do anything anyway.
>>
>>337536958
I whip myself with a belt of razorblades.
>>
I regret not playing tracer or cancer ninja more.

I'm definitely going to be "that guy" who only plays offense characters. I just do it because I'm good at aiming and want to win.
>>
>>337536958
I have Bravely Second, FFX/X-2 on PC, Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3. All need playing but I want to play Overwatch :(
>>
>>337537167
If you're not the type who's really good with her, Tracer feels like rolling the dice on rather you or not you'll be useful that match. Genji is Genji.

So long as you're not playing Hanzo you're a good person.
>>
>>337537651
I just ended up not playing them for more than about 10 minutes each total. They are definitely harder to pick up than the other offensive heroes so it would have been a good chance.
>>
>>337537931
To play Tracer well you need to be jittery and very aware. You're fucked if you missed too many shots (seriously her reload is as long as her spray) or hesitate to dash or recall. Genji has a lot more options so it's not as stressful but certain character will grind your nerves. Both are a lot of fun if you get rolling with them though.

>want to play Lucio
>I think he looks dumb as shit
>and sounds dumb as shit
>but that speed and those heals and that push and that kinda reliable M1
Kill me.

Or buff Symmetra iunno.
>>
Now I'm starting to think there really are people shilling the game.
I played and loved it too, but come the fuck on.
Its not THAT good.
>>
>>337538351
I found tracer the easiest to pick up because I love fast characters/classes. I feel in control when I play tracer, while with some of the other classes I feel like a sitting duck.
>>
>>337538437
It's almost like people have opinions! B)
>>
File: RuoNyUh.png (154 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
RuoNyUh.png
154 KB, 512x512
I just want to play my husbando again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.