[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You owe Dark Souls 2 an apology.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: 2420857-2571372632-Dark-.jpg (148 KB, 694x362) Image search: [Google]
2420857-2571372632-Dark-.jpg
148 KB, 694x362
You owe Dark Souls 2 an apology.
>>
No.
>>
Haha no
>>
Dark Souls 2 is stll the worse Souls game BY FAR.

I tried to play it again after Dark Souls 3 and I just can't doit. The game is unrefined as fuck.

Most bosses look just like some unique npc with armor. Just compare the bosses from Dark Souls 3 to 2.
>>
Not at all. After playing 3 I'm realizing how much worse 2 is
>>
I liked dark souls 2. I don't owe it anything.
>>
>>337506208
Why?

and as I said in another thread, "note how this Apologize meme is only used for bad games?"
>>
It was fun, but not as good as DaS1
>>
File: 1456453034226.png (491 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456453034226.png
491 KB, 1280x720
Just because 3 has a few problems doesn't forgive the shit pile that was dark souls 2.
>>
Shit thread.
QUICK! Whats you're favorite weapon?
>>
>>337506208
I'm sorry that B-team was assigned to work on you instead of Miyazaki.

I'm sorry that you had to be graphically downgraded for consoles.

I'm sorry that you're the retarded middle sibling of the franchise.
>>
>better combat
>better balance
>more viable play styles
>mimics aren't 90% of the chests
>best pvp
>covenants aren't as fucked
>better ng+
>bonfire ascetics
>better level up girl
>>
Still the best souls game
Stay salty miyazaki cock suckers.
>>
File: 1461271811433.jpg (1 MB, 1350x3900) Image search: [Google]
1461271811433.jpg
1 MB, 1350x3900
Enjoy not being able to replay bosses, DS3 fags.
>>
>>337506980
>a few
>>
File: 1432835035607.jpg (29 KB, 470x345) Image search: [Google]
1432835035607.jpg
29 KB, 470x345
>>337506208
nice meme lad
>>
>>337506208
No I don't?

I was never one of those MatthewMatosis autists so I was never needlessly complaining about a flawed sequel.

At least 2 tried to be different, 3 is just 1 but watered down and horribly linear.
>>
>>337507472

>pursuer anywhere other than bottom tier

Nice list
>>
>>337507472
>Top tier
>Ruin sentinels

The fuck? That was an awful fight. It was a really shitty enemy with a small slow moveset that posed no threat so they had to just pile in a couple more to make it seem like an actual boss.
>>
>>337507472
Everything mid tier and under belongs in awful tier
>>
>>337507748
>casual suffering from ptsd from being pursued
>>
>>337507891

Literally have never died to the pursuer m8, he's just another bad "guy in armour who is large" fight
>>
>>337507734
>3 is just 1 but watered down and horribly linear.

and still better than 2
>>
Good changes DaS2 made that FROM removed in DaS3 for some retarded reason

>Ascetics, not to respawn enemies but to respawn bosses
>Able to use a weapons full moveset in the left hand
>Powerstance
>Upgrading shields actually improved their stats, not just the stability
>Depleting your stamina caused your character to breathe heavily
>You didn't lose your momentum from falling down 2 feet
>Poise wasn't as retarded as in 1 or as useless as in 3
>Interacting with the environment unlocked secrets, like lighting all the scones in The Gutter
>Other secrets like the pig and the pickaxe
>Pharros Lockstones and Fragrant Branches to manipulate the environment
>Getting wet reduced your characters lightning resistance while boosting your fire resistance
>NG+ didn't just increase enemy HP and damage, it added new enemies and items
>rolling in poison pools made your poison build up continue even on dry land because you were still covered in it
>rolling in snow/poison/water covered you in it, and it slowly disappeared
>You could activate several pools of blood at once, resulting in hilarity
>You could be invaded even if you were hollow and if the boss was dead, but at a lower chance
>You could burn an effigy to block invaders, but as a result you blocked summons as well
>Poison builds were not only viable, they were useful
>You could roll in more directions when locked on
>Hexes were fleshed out
>White phantoms couldn't Estus with an invader in the world
>Small soapstones if you wanted help with the area before a boss, without having to Black Crystal to solo the boss
>>
>>337507797
design wise it's kinda neat how you get to deal with one of them first before jumping down to deal with two of them at once
>>
At this point this is spam
>>
>>337507350
raw scorpion stinger.
>>
I don't like this meme
>>
>>337506208
No I don't. Bosses were boring, items were boring, areas were boring.

Actually the most noticeable improvement in Dark Souls 3 is that I like almost all of the weapons I've found. I've just been playing a shitty quality build and they're all fun and they seem to drop from enemies often. On the other hand Dark Souls 2 had an outrageous lack of variety and I didn't find almost anything that I genuinely wanted to use. It usually just came down to stats.
>>
Dark Souls 1+3 are Alien, Dark Souls 2 is Aliens.
>>
>>337507472
I'm only now realizing how memorable dark souls 2 is compared to the third. Too bad the latest installment panders to idiots.
>>
I'm sorry you were a shit game.
>>
This place is no better than reddit or neofag.
Same people, same stupidity.
It's just you're more likely to get actual intelligent people to post here than other sites, cause they get perma banned instantly, whereas here you don't. So intelligent people can still flourish a bit here.
That being said, Dark Souls 3 is trash. And op and me, are some of few intelligent people you'll see around here.
>>
>>337508176
not really

3 has zero replayability and the NG+ is bad. 2 had a neat system where some red phantom enemies would spawn in NG+ and beyond and they'd be tougher and that'd also be surprising. There was also extra boss souls on some bosses that gave different items when traded with the the bird woman or straid.
2's NG+ also had the spider boss attack you at an early location in the area and you could get in some extra damage if you wanted. Either way it was surprising. 3 didn't do any of that and it's boring and tame. It makes no effort to take the decent ideas that 2 had and do them properly, it just goes with the safe option of copying 1 and watering it down.

With 2 you could mix things up a bit in the 4 paths in the first half of the game, and if you were having difficulty in one area you could go down a different path and gain power.
With 3 you only kinda have this with the optional areas, but most of those are late game unless you decide to kill emma and then the dancer early. But even if you do kill the dancer early, you can only proceed to the dragonslayer armour and oceiros and the champ. The archives are arbitrarily locked off until you kill the other three lords of cinder.

3 is such a horribly linear game that there's literally no reason to play through it again or through NG+ unless you care about 100%ing the achievements. When I played through NG in 2, I wanted to play again, and I did several times, sure it was a bit off in places and it seemed rather unfinished but for what it was it was quite enjoyable.

/v/ users just keep parroting what MatthewMatosis said and it's ruined any form of discussion on 2 throughout the internet.
>>
>>337508197

Add slow estus and increased rolling stamina cost to the list; estus in DS3 is unpunishable and basically an extension of your healthbar.
>>
>>337509446
will do.
>>
>>337506208
To be honest, the only real flaws are that it seems really unfinished and soul memory could have been handled a lot better.

If they had spent another few years on it and it came out, say, last month, it would have been great.

Oh well.
>>
>>337508197
>NG+ didn't just increase enemy HP and damage, it added new enemies and items
Honestly I thought that was pretty stupid. I understand why they'd like to keep the game interesting for a longer period, but they're asking you to complete the game multiple times to play through all of the content. I'd rather have the whole game contained in my first playthrough rather than expecting me to replay it several times for the "full" experience.

I really think they did it in response to the "meta" of Dark Souls 1. They expected people to play through several times to collect all of the items, so they went out of their way to force this behavior. Really in Dark Souls 1 you'd still find new items in NG+ because there were a lot of special scenarios and NPCs with unique loot. There were choices with different results making each playthrough a little different, so if you were going to collect EVERYTHING you would need to take multiple trips through.

Dark Souls 2 tried to implement some kind of formula/structure for loot collection and I didn't think it was that great.
>>
File: Ijustwannabeshiny.png (484 KB, 626x431) Image search: [Google]
Ijustwannabeshiny.png
484 KB, 626x431
Kill yourself
>>
Dark Souls 2 is the physical manifestation of the concept of "unfinished".
>>
Worst souls game, it's the fucking B team that owes me an apology for fucking wasting my time.
>>
>>337506208
No, I've been on 2's side since I played it. I think the only real valid gripe about it is the bosses, everything else it did better than Dark Souls 3 (other than looking prettier I suppose).
>>
>>337509624
>but they're asking you to complete the game multiple times to play through all of the content.

Bonfire ascetics; something that has also been removed from DS3.
>>
>>337508197
Add traps to that list. At least they added more variety to chests.
>>
>>337508197
Now let's cut this down to actual good things instead of le reddit nostalgia

>Ascetics, not to respawn enemies but to respawn bosses
>Able to use a weapons full moveset in the left hand
>You didn't lose your momentum from falling down 2 feet
>Poise wasn't as retarded as in 1 or as useless as in 3
>You could activate several pools of blood at once, resulting in hilarity
>You could be invaded even if you were hollow and if the boss was dead, but at a lower chance
>You could roll in more directions when locked on
>White phantoms couldn't Estus with an invader in the world
>>
>>337509847
But what's the point? It just pads out the game. They could just put the items and enemies where they want them.
>>
>>337509624
Dark Souls 3 still requires you to play through it several times into NG+ (and beyond) to complete everything and 100% it, though. It'd just be nicer if it spiced things up a bit more in the NG+ and beyond like Dark Souls 2 tried to do.
>>
File: cat.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
2 MB, 400x225
i dont think i can appreciate dark souls games as much as the first one anymore, at most i die five times to a boss to learn its patterns and then it dies.
the only ones i had problems with were nameless king and pontiff.

also dark souls 3 suffers much of the same problems as dark souls 2, the bosses feel sameish to the other games and there is always a fucking poison walk slowly aids area, and the only way to make firelink shrine a hub like ds 1 was to keep the stupid npc leveling mechanic from ds2 and make all npcs you save or whatever go there.

at least there are quests now so you have to look up guides so you dont fail them.

i enjoyed it, but i feel like the franchise has worn out its welcome for me.

also I completed siegwards questline after killing yhorm so now i have two stormrulers and no fucking catarina set
>>
>>337509951
I'm not trying to defend 3, but I don't really see it as a positive point for 2.
>>
>>337509927
I think that they may have wanted to put ascetics in DS3 for bosses, since bosses have their own individual bonfires. Perhaps it got cut during development.
>>
File: 5362423.png (321 KB, 413x418) Image search: [Google]
5362423.png
321 KB, 413x418
>>337510015
>the stupid npc leveling mechanic from ds2
>>
>>337509932

Yes, more content pads out the game. That's the point of having more content. You dip.

It means your NG+ will actually be difficult and interesting instead of the DS1/3 cakewalk. They even had the foresight to include ascetics for autists like you.
>>
>>337510221
It's not more content, it's just spread out. They could have put those objects in the first run and chose not to. How is it MORE content? That doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>337510172
did you actually like the emerald herald or what the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>337510065

What, you ascetic the bonfire literally inside of the boss room? You're giving them too much credit; they put boss room bonfires so people didn't have to run back to a bonfire after beating a boss.
>>
I think that instead of despawning enemies and making an area completely void and empty, From should have had a system where if you kill enemies enough in an area, they get replaced by fewer-but-tougher enemies. Or perhaps if you die in an area and fail to retrieve your souls, a random hollow might pick them up and be made stronger by that. So the next time you go through that area, you have to deal with a miniboss that you accidentally made.
>>
>>337509841
I will never forgive them for making equip load it's own stat. Those fuckers even kept it for no reason.
>>
>>337506208
It's still the game I thought it was it's just that I can appreciate some things in 2 much more in hindsight.
3 was just an obnoxious, cluttered, frenzied mess with no identity of it's own but a Bloodborne followup, it's like they forgot what makes Dark Souls Dark Souls.
I don't think I ever had a single bit of fun playing through 3 but just trying to figure out where the enemy gank was, or how much stamina I need to roll countless spam attacks in a row and still be able to swing once and have enough stamina to roll one last time when the enemy is able to counter effortlessly because of the lack of poise implantation.
I only had one moment in the game where I actually felt some fun and exhiliration, the final boss one of the only times in the game where the camera actually had enough space to work properly against a boss.
>>
>>337506208
I just played Dark Souls 2. No I don't.
>>
>>337510364
I think he's saying it predates DS2, which is true. Still, it was most similar to the Emerald Herald and that really should have been improved upon considering all previous games had a better system.
>>
>>337510373
But why do they have a few bonfires right after a several boss bonfires? Like the Dragon Slayer Armour and the Archives bonfires?
Stuff like that just seemed a bit silly if it was never intended for an Ascetic system.
>>
>>337507472
I've only played to the last giant so far.

There is no fucking way it can get worse than that.
>>
I dug the game, not as good as one and maybe 3, too early to say. But it was fun, DLC's saved it which is hard to say because DLC is usually shit.
>>
File: the new ghostbusters.jpg (469 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
the new ghostbusters.jpg
469 KB, 1024x685
>>337510364
>from DS2
>>
DS2 is still the best one in the series, I hope 3's DLC can change that.
>>
>>337510298

> They could have put those objects in the first run and chose not to.

Yes, they could have put the extra difficult encounters meant for NG+ in NG. No, you idiot.
>>
>>337510614
Dark Souls 2 is, in my humble opinion, a perfect game.
>>
>>337507472
Why is the chariot not with the other gimmicky fake bosses?
Why is giant lord with the other gimmicky fake bosses?
Why is prowling magus lower than, say, rat vanguard or skeleton kings?
Why is Nashandra in the worst tier, while not being very good, she wasn't awful or gimmicky
>>
>>337506736
>muh EPIC battles guise

it was the superior game mechanically and thematically wise
>>
>>337509446
>slow estus

Gotta be a joke. One of the worst changes from Dark Soul 1 to 2 was how healing worked.
>>
>>337507472
>ds3fags
This is like calling people Freedom 2fags and Trifags. The new installment just came out only weeks ago, of course people are playing the new one.
>>
>>337510172
Having an npc be your level up screen is retarded, a waste of time and a perfect way to make the player annoyed at having to warp between places when they have no other reason to, not even mentioning having to hear the same lines hundreds of times is a perfect way to torture the player.
Only waifu faggots would disagree, keep your fucking waifus but don't make it mandatory to interact with them.
>>
>>337510526
Firekeeper works identically to Maiden in Black.
>>
>>337510550

That makes even less sense for ascetics. The ascetic has to be burned at the bonfire _before_ the boss.

The reason they have the archives bonfire is two-fold; every other boss has a bonfire so it would be weird for Armor to not have one and you use the archives bonfire several times (the shortcuts go back to it) so running back to the Armor bonfire would be annoying.

And you just cherrypicked the worst example.
>>
>>337510626
You corrected me talking about ITEMS. Fuck off you disingenuous lying faggot.
>>
>>337508067
Notice how the best bosses in DS3 are big guys in armor:
Soul of Cinder, Gay Princes, Nameless King, Dancer, Dragonslayer Armor, Abyss Watchers.

All the other bosses in the game are trash.
Clearly DS2 knew what make for better bosses and it's not ones that die in 1 plungle or get 5 shot with a meme sword.
>>
>>337510757
No, no it wasn't. The Soul Level shit alone is enough to cement it as the worst dark souls. The level design, bosses, and slow gameplay just make it far worse.
>>
>>337510759

Are you a pussy? Do you enjoy never dying because you can chug all day in your Havel's set?

I'm not talking about those healstones, but the estus system in DS2 is the best in the series.
>>
>>337510526
>>337510572
i haven't played demon's souls since i thought it looked outdated and i don't feel like playing older games with no connection to the newer ones just because muh demons souls
>>
>>337510897
>it's not ones that die in 1 plungle or get 5 shot with a meme sword.
you don't understand this series if you hate wyvern and yhorm.
>>
>>337510560
It's not difficulty tiers but gameplay tiers. Last giant is pants on head easy, but at least it's a normal straight fight where you have to dodge and hit back.

Ancient dragon is bullshit hard, but the fight is literally stick his leg and hope you manage to lock him into his normal attacks because if he breathes you're dead
>>
>i-frames tied to a stat
>>
It's over. You guys lost. People have almost already forgotten about your shitty game.

GG, move on.
>>
>>337510875

>And enemies.

You illiterate little shit.

You aren't even complaining about anything because those items _are_ included in the first run -- you just need a bonfire ascetic. For everyone else, they can enjoy a NG+ that is different from their NG.

I don't understand how you can be mad about this when it's probably the best implementation of NG+ changes in any game.
>>
File: 1344692283206.jpg (8 KB, 180x160) Image search: [Google]
1344692283206.jpg
8 KB, 180x160
>>337511058
>i haven't played demon's souls since i thought it looked outdated
>>
>>337506208
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1462556501104.gif (3 MB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
1462556501104.gif
3 MB, 333x250
>>337507431
If you really think that Dark souls 2 is the best out of the entire series, you should just save yourself the trouble and kill yourself now.
>>
Dark Souls 2 is a lot like Modern Warfare 2. Broken but fun
>>
>>337511047
Shut it. Why should estus take time to heal when you've already taken the time to chug it. Also I've never used Havel's set in a Souls game, stop talking shit. Estus never needed to be changed.
>>
I'm amazed at the stupidity of the majority here.

After you play DS1 and git gut, the sequels will not be as challenging. That is obvious.
So enjoy the sequels for being what they are: more of a good thing. They will never be excellent again.
Some improvements will be nice and others won't. Live with it.

I would play a new DS every year.

One improvement I would like would be an incentive to try new weapons during the game (PVE).
If I have a weapon+5, for example, and I find a new one that looks interesting. I'm not going to level it to +5 just to see if it's worth it.
Maybe they should put more effort on developing damage type. Some enemies should be dealt with blunt weapons. Others with piercing. Others with fire and so on.

Like the skellingtons at DS1. I HAD to change my weapon for that area.
>>
>>337510749
1- Because you still have to fight it after pulling the level, if this was a DS3 gimmick boss, the level would just kill it instantly.

2- Not sure what's gimmicky about a guy slashing you with his sword and stomping on you.

3- Because he barely has any HP, there's no illusion or trick to him and is easy as hell.
He doesn't even have a boss soul and gives the lowest amount of souls of all the bosses in the game, 1000 less that Last Giant.

4- Too easy. You can bait her to spam her laser and go attacker her 10 times while she does it by healing while away from her.
>>
>>337511119
Not boss fights/10.

Hope the DLC manages to flush this DeS tier garbage and make good ones like The Old Hunters and the DS2 DLC.
>>
>>337511172

Nothing wrong with that outside of PvP. Not memeing here. Any problems with ADP are actually problems with how hitboxes worked, not with ADP itself. If the default i-frames were the same as DS1, no one would have noticed or cared about ADP.
>>
File: 1370071556065.gif (403 KB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
1370071556065.gif
403 KB, 245x118
>>337511249
>it looks bad and has shit framerate
>im the one shitposting
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29 KB, 1023x166) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29 KB, 1023x166
>>337511184
lol
>>
File: nigga you just went full moon.jpg (2 KB, 79x82) Image search: [Google]
nigga you just went full moon.jpg
2 KB, 79x82
>>337511470
>it looks bad
>>
>>337511172
You don't need more than 8 iframes (base ADP at level 1) to dodge every attack in the game, you just have to do it insanely late.
>>
>>337511047
>Best in the series.
How the fuck is starting with 1 flask (2 sort of.) a good system?
>>
>>337506208
why would i appoligize to the by far worst souls game when i can enjoy perfection(bloodborne)?
>>
>>337511293

All I'm hearing is that the game is too hard for you.
>>
>>337511172
Better than DaS3 where some one can literally roll in corner until they run out of stamina.
>>
>>337507472
Man I forgot how many bosses DaS2 had. I wish DaS3 had that many. Here's hoping the dlc will bring a ton more. I would kill for a remake of O&S fight in the new graphics and mechanics of DaS3
>>
File: 1461546818982.png (689 KB, 949x1250) Image search: [Google]
1461546818982.png
689 KB, 949x1250
>>337506208
I like that it tried new things but I don't like the movement, in particular the ADP stat. I don't really like soul memory either and I think weapon memory is a much better system for matchmaking because you don't need a ring for that. It was an alright game, the base game was lackluster but the DLC was alright I guess.
>>
>>337511576
How is starting with 3 instead of 2 a good system?
>>
>>337511576

See

>>337511601
>>
>>337506208
No fuck you I've put like 1000+ hours in it.
I can enjoy the shitty game and call it shit all the time, the fuck you gonna do about it faglord?
>>
I'm sorry that you exist, Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>337511483
>double the people playing scholar

topkek
>>
>>337509624
You're a moron. There was no full experience in NG+. NG is the full experience, but thanks to Ascetics and NG+ enemy placements, both amazing features that are gone from 3, replaying the game was more fun than in any other Souls game
>>
>>337507472
>All
>Those
>KNIGHTS
>>
>>337510550
Frankly, I think it's just an autistic choice and I approve to add that bonfire after defeating Dragonslayer, so that every boss room has a bonfire. The Archives bonfire is just here so you don't have to run that little extra distance from the Dragonslayer bonfire every time you die in the Archives.
>>
>>337510954
>slow gameplay

DaS was slower

Bosses are the best in 3, but come on, the world is a linear fan pandering piece of crap
>>
>>337510767
No that's not similar at all considering Monster Hunter is on Nintendo now. MH fanbase is pretty split and many people still prefer Freedom Unite
>>
>>337511895
Are you telling me 2 wasn't fan pandering either? I love 2, but don't say silly things like that.
>>
>>337511895
Individually, the levels are great though.
To bad about the shitty bosses, though.
>>
>>337511895
Not linear at all.
>>
>>337511601
badly designed != hard
>>
>Ds2
>Hey, that was a cool boss, I wanna do it again
>Bonfire Ascetic the area
>Ds3
>Hey that was a cool boss, I wanna do it again
>Have to go to beat the rest of the game and travel there, only to get to fight it once
>>
The DLC bosses were nice. That's all I have to say about it.
>>
>>337507472
Why would I want to replay Dark 2's bosses?
The only time I ever used ascetics was to farm dragon scales, of whatever the dragon upgrade shit was in Dark 2, I can't even remember.
>>
>>337512009
The world is linear as fuck, you can't even fight the 4 lords in any order like in DS2.

Abyss Watchers must be first and Gay Princes must be last.
That's lame as fuck.
>>
>>337511365
1- actually you can have him fall to his death in the hole but that's hidden

2- that's what I'm saying, it's NOT gimmicky and should be higher

3- I guess. I love the magus though, it's just a fun mini boss

4- That's more of an exploit that should have been patched really. Although even without laser spamming she is still too easy
>>
>>337511640
Soul memory was the wrong way to go about NG SL1 twink invasions. The logic being that twinks have to get souls for gear, so tracking souls seemed to be the "obvious" fix. The problem was it ignored SL entirely. Weapon memory actually makes sure you're on even footing within your SL so no one can kick your shit in with a crazy boss weapon or +15 something or other in the first area.
>>
>>337511660
Don't you start with 4?
And it's a good system because it forces you to use your healing wisely, while still having enough to actually heal forced fall damage or whatever.

>>337511601
>>337511716
>Can buy items to heal infinitely
>hard
That's adorable.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (1 MB, 3328x1152) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
1 MB, 3328x1152
>>337511557
>>
>>337512034
>>Ds2
>>Hey, that was a cool boss, I wanna do it again
Fucking this. I fought Prowling Magus 5 times it was so good.
I wish I could do this in Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>337509125
>dark souls 3 is linear because doing bosses out of order or in a different order doesn't count
>game splits between vordt and dancer
>crystal sage and farron legion/abyss watchers
>Irithyll and Irithyll Dungeon
>later the duke's Archives
>dragon place optional
nigger i have no idea what you are talking about

Dark souls 2 was pretty linear. The other "paths" you could take were pretty fucking short and all led the same direction. yes there were 4 directions, but one was literally 2 areas long with a split for the "required" path Really can't skip much at all either if that was what you were implying.

the difference is a central with different paths and vs a path with splits along the way. you had to do them all eventually, what is the point in trying to claim its linear anyways?

will agree about the NG+ thing though.
>>
>>337507472
I actually liked the Cerah fight. Forced me to fight on a more tactical level. I think Elana could have been balanced better by not summoning a second boss, or having that one limited to once per fight. Burnt Ivory King didn't need the first phase, which is arguably the harder phase.

>>337510015
For all the good thing DaS3 brings, it throws away all the good things DaS2 had. One step forward, two steps back seems to be the motto of the franchise.
>>
File: blurry dog.jpg (24 KB, 555x528) Image search: [Google]
blurry dog.jpg
24 KB, 555x528
>>337512252
>it looks worse so I won't play it
>>
>>337512135
Fucking this. Level design is fantastic but damnit would it have killed them to just open the areas
>>
>>337512276
You kinda can, just backup your save before killing the boss.
>>
>>337512276
Are you sure you're thinking of the right boss? Prowling Magnus was garbage tier.
>>
>>337512241

See

>I'm not talking about those healstones, but the estus system in DS2 is the best in the series.

You would think that if you never learned to read, you at least be good at video games or something else instead.
>>
>>337511886
And Knights are bad? Bitch, it's a medieval fantasy game. Besides, go replay Ds3 and count how many 'armored dude' bosses there are. Let me count for you, actually.
>Ludex Gundyr
>Abyss Watchers
>Pontiff
>Dancer
>Dragonslayer Armour
>Champion Gundyr
>Twin Princes
>Nameless King
>Soul of Cinder
And arguably Vordt, I guess. More than half the bosses are dudes in armor, and they're the best bosses too. Nobody is praising Cursed Greatwood or Oceiros
>>
>>337512276
Yea too bad you can't. Enjoy replaying all of it instead
>>
>>337512409
Fuck of DS3fag.
Prowling Magus and Twin Dragonriders are the best bosses in the series.
>>
>>337512252
Demon souls somehow looks better
>>
>>337511126
I'm not saying it's bad because it's easy.
But it looks like shit, the attacks are boring as fuck, and it was undeniably worse than every bossfight in DS1.

If it gets worse than that I don't know what to say.
>>
>>337512135
Kek, then how did I fight the Dancer, Oceiros, and go to the Dark Shrine before even fighting Vordt? I thought the game was linear.
>>
>>337506208
why do you keep making this thread. so pathetic
>>
>>337512034
I don't need ascetics for that, I can just bone out or quit out before killing a boss
>>
>>337512438
>if it's a knight then it's a "knight boss"
Knight bosses are things like Pontiff, Nameless King, or Gehrman. Bosses with humanoid enemies.
Dancer and Vordt aren't humanoid at all. Neither are twin princes.
>>
>>337512475
I think you should schedule an appointment with your nearest eye doctor then
>>
>>337512463
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
DS2 is mechanically better than DS3
your butthurt isn't gonna change that
>>
>>337507472
> had to check that list and stop a while to remember dks2 bosses
> most of "high tiers" are from dlc and never got to play
great game indeed
>>
>>337512559
Because none of these are the 4 main bosses he mentioned

Killing the dancer early is actually the only non-linear thing in the game. I don't remember what it unlocks though
>>
File: 1343370874265.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1343370874265.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>337512663
>DS2 is mechanically better than DS3
>>
>>337512276
I see your meme but you backfired on yourself, as you're right. You literally cannot reply bosses in Dark Souls 3. Think those Ds3 bosses are just soooo much better? Enjoy having to play the entire game again just to fight it one time. There was literally no reason to remove the bonfire ascetic feature, So I'm assuming Miyazaki simply had a hate boner for anything Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>337512613

>Y-you can refight the boss if you stop playing the game.

No shit, mate. Are you being thick on purpose?
>>
>>337512663
Did you reply to the wrong guy?
>>
>>337511943
But they still play the newest one to get the newest content like every series. It's not like the mechanics and story change radically between installments like Final Fantasy or Metal Gear. A new Souls is mostly gameplay tweaks and a fresh set of items and bosses, which is why I'm comparing it to Monster Hunter. You could compare it to Pokemon if you want. It's a new episode, not an entirely new game.

Of course people have preferences but fans still play the new one just to play the new one. Calling people "Dark Souls 3 fags" makes it sound like you're talking about competing games like HoN and LoL. Playing Dark Souls 3 isn't really a matter of preference for a lot of people, if they like any of them it's a new one for them to consume.

Of course everybody liked CoD4 the best, but everybody jumps to new "updates" as they are released anyway. Of course a lot of people liked Demon's Souls and Dark Souls the best, but they aren't still playing it are they?
>>
File: 1384020530514.jpg (850 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
1384020530514.jpg
850 KB, 1214x1239
>>337512370
>it will objectively look and play worse than the souls games on pc
>i should still play it though

i bought destiny for my ps3 and i fucking hate myself for it, i wont fall down that pit again.
>>
>>337512627
>Dancer isn't humanoid
>Princes aren't either
You are either literally retarded or you just dont know what 'humanoid' means.
>>
>>337512774
>So I'm assuming Miyazaki simply had a hate boner for anything Dark Souls 2.
Glad he did, otherwise we'd get deadzones and Dragonrider again.
>>
>>337512781
why would you stop progressing in DS2 to refight a boss though?
>>
>>337512695
That's kinda where the meme comes from. Morons who played vanilla on PS3 instead of the full package
>>
>>337512854
You're cute.
>>
>>337512768
The levels themselves are also non linear. I don't know where this linear meme comes from. You can skip some bosses, entire levels, do some early, etc.
>>
>>337512424
How is that relevant to what I said?
>This game is too hard for you because you don't get enough estus.
No it's not you get infinite healing.
>WOW I SAID NO BRINGING THAT UP. NO FAIR
>>
File: nigga.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1350) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1350
>>337512958
t-thanks
>>
>>337506980

power stancing
dialogue
story
degree of character control
magic
mocapped animations
weapon viability
build diversity

dark souls 2 has the best of these things, everything else is fucking horrendous though
>>
>>337507472
Why is Aldia, the Royal Rat Authority and the Duke's Dear Freja doing in low tier? Those were all pretty fun bosses.
>>
Why would I owe a game I've never played an apology?
>>
>>337512934
Are you calling me a moron, friend?
Even though I didn't hated it, I never considered buying DLC for a game I didn't enjoy that much.
>>
>>337509624

lol you should play Nier :^)
>>
>>337512613
Lmao.
>I can eat this food again if i just puke it out
>>
>>337512870
Yeah, the creator of 3x asylum demons and bed of chaos can do no wrong, truly Dark Souls 3 was a masterpiece.
>>
>>337513092

Then if we take healstones into account, your complaint that you start with only 2 estus is even more nonsensical -- the miscellaneous fall damage can be topped off with healstones.

But the entire conversation, which I'm assuming you didn't read half of, has been about the estus. It's not my fault you jumped in halfway through.
>>
>>337506208
No I don't. It's still the worst game in the series and Dark Souls 3 is superior in just about every way.
>>
>>337512898
because it's fun? plus new items and enemies
>>
File: NostalgiaGoggles.png (141 KB, 459x453) Image search: [Google]
NostalgiaGoggles.png
141 KB, 459x453
>>337512475
>>
>>337512438
This, nobody praises Yhorm, he's basically an NPC event.
That's shameful as fuck for a lord soul boss.

Lord Soul bosses in DS2 weren't that hard, but at least you didn't stunlock any of them in 5 hits.
>>
>>337512438
>And Knights are bad?
In context of DaS2 yeah. In DaS3: the humanoid bosses could be summed up as more than "another big dude with a weapon and practically same moveset".
>>
>>337513337
Well ya missed out on the best parts, friend
>>
>>337512869
>You are either literally retarded or you just dont know what 'humanoid' means.
Dancer walks around like a fucking t-rex.
Princes barely walk at all, teleporting around.
Neither of them have particularly humanoid attacks, and Dancer is gigantic.

Next you'll tell me Tower Knight would be considered a "knight boss" just because he's wearing armor.
>>
>>337508197
>>You could roll in more directions when locked on

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS

I CAN'T BELIEVE DAS3 USES 4 WAY ROLLING AGAIN

NOBODY FUCKING COMPLAINS ABOUT IT

FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK YOU MIYAZAKI YOU FUCKING HACK
>>
>>337513526
They really can't.
>>
>>337513552
>I CAN'T BELIEVE DAS3 USES 4 WAY ROLLING AGAIN
>NOBODY FUCKING COMPLAINS ABOUT IT

Gee, yeah, I wonder why. Maybe cause that's literally wrong?
>>
>>337513386
Hey, anything's better than Dark 2.
Dark 2 fags/trolls always bring up Izalith as an argument, but nobody will defend Izalith, and Dark 2 is like if they stretched Izalith out into an entire game.
>>
>>337513357
Considering most of DS2 bosses are pretty terrible

>I can eat this food again if I shit it out
>>
>>337511172

>defence tied to a stat
>stamina tied to a stat
>health tied to a stat

UGH, DEM RPG MECHANICS, JUST UGH :((((
>>
>>337513552
I'm pretty sure DS3 uses DS2's 360 direction rolling, or at least something in between.
>>
I dare ask /v/ what's so wrong about humanoid bosses
I mean, really
The fight, what you must to, how it plays out, the music, the anticipation, the phases, the strategy
that's what matters in a bossfight, not how much of a humanoid the boss is, for fucks sake that's the worst argument.
>>
>>337513630
Dark Souls 3 was filled with diverse and gimmicky bosses, 2 was filled with alot of bosses that were more or less copy and pasted with a different skin. Fuck off.
>>
>>337513667

fuck off ENB
>>
>>337509927
>Now let's cut the list in half for no other reason than DS2 clearly can't have so many good things
Way to be a faggot
>>
>>337513687
Sure thing buddy. This doesn't change the fact that DaS2 is mechanically better than DaS3.
>>
>>337509847
I think 2 is a great game but I didn't like how they barred you from certain spells until you got to NG+2 and by then they weren't all that useful. You couldn't use an ascetic to get them either.
>>
>>337513783
Gimmicks are a good thing now? That's good game design?
>>
>>337513527
If it was the complete package as you claim, why didn't they release it as such, I think it would have been better for everybody in the long run.
I might eventually get it, but as of now DaS3, DeS, and even BB have priority over it, and I don't even have a PS3 or 4 yet.
>>
>>337513910
Compared to what 2 had... yeah.
>>
>>337506208
Is this a recurring theme with /v/. A game is shit until its sequel comes out then its great?
>>
DS2 has the edge for having fun and colorful environments that felt diverse and enjoyable despite the simplistic level design. 3 is just brown, brown, brown, decayed cathedral after decayed cathedral. All the texture detail and tech fidelity in the world can't make DS3 look like anything but literal shit that just isn't fun to explore.
>>
>>337513910
Considering boss gimmicks have been a big part of the series from the very start and generally make the fights more interesting than "oh look it's twin dragonriders", yeah.
>>
>>337513783
DS2 bosses are copy pasted?
Why because most have an overheard slash and an horizontal slash attack besides their other unique combos?

I'd rather fight a recolored Smelter again than half the gimmick garbage bosses in DS3.
>>
Dark Souls 2 was one of the worst games ever made.
>>
>>337513890

Man, I didn't even know those were a thing. No excuse for that.
>>
>>337514002
Nah, they definitely fucked things up, BB had decent bosses, even Rom by comparison to Wyvern and Yhorm was great.

I hope the DLC saves this game because while the levels and PvE are great, a lot of bosses are just pathetic and the PvP is sad.
>>
>>337513719
its hard to make them interesting, soul of cinder was pretty cool with the weapon and stance changing but other than that its basically just roll around the dude until he stops swinging and then hit the dude.
>>
>>337514046
Oho, we've gone full apologist I see. Every Gimmick boss is suddenly 10/10 because Dark Souls 2 had a few weak bosses.

Dragon God? Tower Knight? Ceaseless? Bed of fookin' Chaos? All great!
>>
>>337514048
You mean
>Overhead slash
>Horizontal slash
and
>Some gimmick attack to set the boss apart somehow
>>
>>337514046
"Oh look it's 2 Dragonriders" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Oh look, the boss barely takes any damage but what's that? Aha, it's the storm ruler!"
>>
>>337514235
As shit as Dragon God+Bed of Chaos were, I'll take em any day over half the uninspired DaS2 bosses.
>>
>>337514397
Looks like it's inoperable.
My condolences.
>>
>>337507472
Why the fuck was Flexile Sentry even a boss? The fight gimmick takes too long for it to even matter too. The room fills up with water, but it doesn't mean shit when the boss dies in less than a minute.
>>
>>337513783
And the bosses where From tried to add gimmicks and get creative were awful
>Wolnir
>Greatwood
>Deacons
>Yhorm
>Crystal Sage
>Ancient Wyvern
All awful bosses that are completely forgettable and are just roadbumps in the game that are almost impossible to find fun just because how lazy and easy these bosses are
>>
>>337513868
I really can't comprehend how people think this.
>>
>>337511895
>Bosses are the best in 3, but come on, the world is a linear fan pandering piece of crap
LOL
CRITICIZING DARK SOULS 3 FOR PANDERING WHILE DEFENDING DARK SOULS 2

DUDE
PLEASE
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>337514532
Sorry not everyone's instantly great at the game like you Anon. You see, some people would have trouble figuring out Flexile's moveset immediately and that's where the gimmick comes in.
>>
>>337514663
Refer to all the bullet points that have already been posted ITT
>>
>>337508389
LOL dude did you know your retarded? DS2 lack of variety? wtf are you smoking? DS2 has more variety than both DS1 and DS3 combined you tard.
>>
>>337514397
>I can't even swallow my pride for one second so to prove my point I'll say I'd rather eat shit than play Dark Souls 2
You're so fucking delusional and childish, how do people even talk to you IRL? I'm surprised you dont sperg out and assault people when they disagree with you.
>>
>>337514710
>Dark Souls 2
>pandering

>implying that it panders more than Dark Souls 3

are you seriously mentally challenged? did you even play both games?
>>
>>337514710
Dark Souls 3 is literally built on top of Dark Souls 1. Every single area is pandering, every single weapon, spell and armor piece is a callback.

Get your fucking eyes checked
>>
>>337514532
It would have been a bullshit boss if it had less openings in its attacks. If the fight was stretched out you'd have no way to fight it with the water level.
>>
>>337514767
Not an argument.
>>
>>337514627
>calling DS3 bosses lazy when DS2 bosses were:

>Overhead slash
>left to right/right to left slash
>180 spinslash
>AOE attack cos why the fuck not

there, I described the moveset of every DS2 boss
>>
>>337514792
I pretend DaS2 is the worst at everything and I have been doing it for years.
>>
>>337506208
How many times are you going to make this thread you fucking faggot?
>>
>>337514869
What a comeback. You lost friend, there's nothing more to argue.
>>
>>337514627
Even the fucking Deacons are much less forgettable than most of the base game bosses from DaS2
>>
If Kalameet was a DS3 boss, you just have to take to Hawkeye to shoot him down and you'd get 60K souls and his soul item after that cutscene.
>>
>>337514072
>trying this hard
>>
>>337514994
Wasn't the one who started yelling personal insults due to having no argument.

Also not an argument.
>>
>>337511362
DaS2 did that
Covetous demon dies in two lance hits while any stone knight is dealt with easily by strike damage
>>
Here's a list of why dark souls 3 is massively better than darks souls 2 and you can fuck off with these retarded threads already:

>Bosses have much larger movesets, and are more versatile in both multiphase mechanics, and utilise 360 degree movesets without resorting to spin2win tracking and broken hitboxes
>boss themes are both much more memorable and unique from one another, much more suited to the bosses atmospherically, and transition thematically as boss phases progress
>bosses all feel mechanically unique from one another in dark souls 3
>weapon arts
>a world design that visually makes sense in a genuinely rewarding way, you realise as you go to the top of farrons keep that you are on the same broken bridge that undead settlement has, you realise irithyll is in clear view when you are in undead settlement/high wall later, you can see the undead settlement towers from irithyll, you can see irithyll from smouldering lake
>whereas in dark souls 2 the vistas made little to no sense and world design was all over the place
>area design in 3 is both large and sprawling, with tons of shortcuts in ways that feel non-linear and open to further exploration, whereas in dark souls 2 areas were incredibly linear with very shit off-paths
>areas in 3 are visually much more spectacular, entering irithyll, entering archdragon peak, seeing the darksign sun from atop the grandarchives, seeing smouldering lake, entering pontiff sulayvahn's room, the work is so much more realised
>enemy and encounter design is both much more intelligent and versatile than dark souls 2, while also having better minibosses and much better justification for the habitation of enemies in their areas
>>
>>337514738
Dozens of reskins != variety
>>
>>337514869
ONE FUCKING DOLLAR
>>
>>337507472
>Enjoy not being able to replay bosses, DS3 fags.

Why wouldn't anyone be able to replay bosses now? I'm not quite understanding this post.
>>
>>337506208
I'm sorry you exist.
>>
>>337515092

>the story/lore in dark souls 3 is a continuous progression throughout the game to retrieve the souls of cinder, the first act concerning the progression to the abyss watchers, the second focussing on yhorm and aldrich, while the third is the progression through lothric castle to get the twin princes soul to retrieve the flame. This gives the player a constant motivator throughout the game, and also actually serves a purpose made very clear, the flame needs to be relit, while also offering the subplot to develop as you explore the world.
>In dark souls 2 the main plot was a shambles, it was not presented clearly to the player and it was strung together incredibly poorly, "collect lord souls because for some reason or whatever you have to or something, so you can go get a ring from a guy to get a heart to get a kinship" it's nonsensical and pulled together so incredibly poorly, I can see absolutely no defence.
>That's not to say dark souls 2's subplots aren't somewhat decent sometimes, but the world feels a lot less engaging when it's presented so awfully
>Dark Souls 2's hitboxes are awful, wheras dark souls 3 has incredibly good ones
>dark souls 2's weapons were even more bland than dark souls 3 overall, with more weapons sharing similar movesets, and the abandonment of some of the actually good dark souls 1 unique feeling weapons

Overall, if you ever wanted a perfect example of quality over quantity, you needn't look further than Dark souls 3 to dark souls 2.
>>
>>337506208
ITT: Nuh uhs, my opinion > your opinion
>>
>>337514969
They make it because retards like you get triggered.
>>
>>337515157
Without going into NG+ or savescumming, you can't 1v1 a boss again after defeating it.
>>
>>337515013
You are completely talking out of your ass at this point.
>>
>>337513409
Then you have poor design because the healing gems aren't infinite until AFTER you have enough estus flasks where you don't really need them.

Imagine if a player uses all 25ish life gems and gets to the point where all they have is the estus flask. At this point they can also run out of effigies. So they would need to go through the entire first area with just 1 or 2 flasks to be able to get the lifegems that are relatively common.

This doesn't make the game hard, it just sets up a situation that happens to some players and forces them to restart or beat the level without taking damage. If you are given a choice where restarting the entire game is actually less difficult then continuing a current world, I would say that that's a bad system.

That's just my opinion however and I recognize that you meant the way that estus actually heals you is better than the other game for things like PVP. I'm just pointing out that the system starting you with 1 and giving you an option of finite/infinite heals to make up for the 1 flask's shortcomings is really not that great.
>>
>>337507472
When is someone gonna make one of these for DS1? And then we can compare
>>
File: 1439027877482.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439027877482.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>337515186
>Dark Souls 2's hitboxes are awful

This meme again.
>>
I really enjoyed SotFS, I don't understand the anal pain personally.
>>
>>337515013
That's true. I know the fight with them was easy as fuck and calling this encounter a "boss fight" is a joke but hell, destroying all those trash mobs was somehow fun.
>>
File: majula.jpg (247 KB, 2048x1044) Image search: [Google]
majula.jpg
247 KB, 2048x1044
Majula is patrician comfy.
>>
>that time you took an elevator up while inside a mill and ended up in a volcano
that's the thing I remember the most from dark souls 2
>>
>>337515261
Deacons = Rat Vanguard on easy mode with an easymode red neon light to show you the real one.
>>
>>337515186
>the story/lore in dark souls 3 is a continuous progression throughout the game to retrieve the souls of cinder, the first act concerning the progression to the abyss watchers, the second focussing on yhorm and aldrich, while the third is the progression through lothric castle to get the twin princes soul to retrieve the flame. This gives the player a constant motivator throughout the game, and also actually serves a purpose made very clear, the flame needs to be relit, while also offering the subplot to develop as you explore the world.
>In dark souls 2 the main plot was a shambles, it was not presented clearly to the player and it was strung together incredibly poorly, "collect lord souls because for some reason or whatever you have to or something, so you can go get a ring from a guy to get a heart to get a kinship" it's nonsensical and pulled together so incredibly poorly, I can see absolutely no defence.
Except the plot and lore in 3 is all cobbled together nonsense, filled with retcons and lazy story additions.
>Dark Souls 2's hitboxes are awful, wheras dark souls 3 has incredibly good ones
That's hilarious because every. Single. Souls. Game has terrible hitboxes at times. People just like to highlight DS2 especially.
>>
>>337515348
DS3 has a terrible boss count, even worse than BB and a lot of them are tutorial tier garbage.
And DS3 babys are getting triggered.
>>
>>337513541
Dancer still attacks like a human.
>>
>>337515248
Why would I want to solo the same bosses over and over as the same character? Where's the fun in that? If I want to refight bosses, I'll do so on a brand new playthrough with a build I've never done before.
>>
>>337513541
They're still just dudes in armor. That's always been the core complaint.
>>
>>337515609
To get it's soul again? Not having to play through the game again?
>>
File: 1452033803546.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452033803546.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>337506208
I'm sorry I got bored shortly after beating Iron Keep and never finished you. You just weren't very compelling. I'll give you another shot someday, after Bloodborne probably though.
>>
>>337513541
>Dancer walks around like a fucking t-rex.
Still a humanoid Knight.

>Princes barely walk at all, teleporting around.
Easy mode Elana with no chocolate Veldstat to summon.
>>
>>337508197
Your missing tons more too. Its just most of these stuff don't appeal to casuals. DS3 caters a lot to casuals. They basically just copied DS1 mechanics, made it easier and put it into the Bloodborne engine. Balance is a mess with being able to stunlock enemies to death, long roll invicibility frames, and super fast stamina recovery which allows people to fuck up and still recover, horrible weapon stat scaling with quality build being pretty much the absolute best and very little build/weapon variety(compared to DS series of course).
>>
>>337515092
>weapon arts

People use those things?

>a world design that visually makes sense in a genuinely rewarding way,

Oh yeah, I'm sure the game where the intro coming up with "the homes of the Lords of Cinder converge to Lothric" as an excuse for stapling every fucking area together without making sense connectively (Abysswatchers <-> Carthus <-> Irithyll, anyone?) make sense visually

>enemy and encounter design is both much more intelligent and versatile than dark souls 2,

Meanwhile, DaS3 doesn't have anything like the puzzles of Shulva, the golems needing souls to open doors of Drangleic Castle, zombies that go after bell to wake up ghosts unless you destroy their tombs from Undead Crypt, the Nadalia statues powering up or cursing areas from Brume Tower, etc. Enemy encounters are the only things DaS3 has.
>>
>>337515739
Unlike in DS2, replaying this game doesn't feel like a complete chore.
>>
>>337515609

>I don't want to do it, therefore it's a stupid feature.

Get over yourself. Some people want to refight a boss later in the game after they've leveled up (ie, changed their build), some people want to fight a boss after they've respecced with a soul vessel, and some people want to refight a boss because they just enjoy it.

Do you refuse to replay a game because you've experienced it before?
>>
>>337515852
That's bullshit and you know it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.