[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LegacyoftheVoid_SC2_Cover1.jpg (781 KB, 731x1080) Image search: [Google]
LegacyoftheVoid_SC2_Cover1.jpg
781 KB, 731x1080
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1384313860251.jpg (20 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1384313860251.jpg
20 KB, 400x325
>>337503958
>Blizzard waited six years to let people play as the Protoss
>Blizzard focused on "an ancient evil awakens" plot
>Blizzard still keeps changing voice actors for characters but has the original VAs work on different characters in the exact same game

The last one is pretty nitpicky but it bugs the hell out of me
>>
>>337503958
less cgi
>>
File: 1448225583499.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448225583499.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>>337503958
what went right?
>>
>>337503958
pretty much everything. what an abortion.
>>
>>337503958
jewing out people for 3 games instead of 1, fuckin kikes
>>
>>337503958
ded game.
>>
>>337503958
>What went wrong?
Neo Blizzard.
>>
HotS>WoL>>>LotV
>>
>Overmind was good all along even though Zeratul linked minds with it and said nothing about this
>Kerrigan wasn't evil, she was just possessed by Zergbits, even though she confirms she is in full control of her actions in Brood War
>Kerrigan is good guy who compromises her own plans to save lives, even though uninfested Kerrigan helped Mengsk murder billions of people with psi-amplifiers
>Kerrigan is no longer manipulative, just a generic villain with no stake in anything
>Raynor and Kerrigan's love story is the most important thing in whole universe, even though it was literally like three flirty banter pieces in the first game
>Tassadar is still alive or an illusion or something
>Zerg aren't worms from a volcanic planet, they are spiky things from a jungle planet and are obsessed with bettering themselves
>UED never returns despite still being interested in Koprulu sector
>Nova is squeezed in everywhere because fans sure loved her in that game that never came out
>Nobody is bad guy, they're all being manipulated by Amon
>Duran has Dragonball Z laser fight with Star Kerrigan
>ANCIENT EVIL PROPHECIES
>>
>Mengsk, one of the most devious and capable strategist in the galaxy becomes a cartoon villain equivalent of Robotnic in Sonic
>Raynor is a fucking prodigy steamrolling everything while coining some one-liners. One battlecruisers versus the entire kropulu sector
>Kerrigan, the most powerful force that has conquered the galaxy, decided to turn emo and withdraw her troops. Also lol we like Kerrigan let's make her important and not kill her away, we need a prophecy. Turns out she's not a villain she was controlled all along! We need her badly for commercial purposes guys c'mon
>Zeratul : I used to be a bad-ass assassin of ancient ways and tell others people what's it's about but now I talk in allegories and shit, and I have prophecies that make writers make shit up as they go in every expansions!
>Every villains looks weak, have no importance and just throw one-liners at you like a raid boss. Even Amon of all characters.
>Ok Overmind was a cool villain, but wait, he was controlled by an even bigger villain!
>Tassadar is alive, but they backpedal because of litterate people playing the game and complaining. So yeah it was a Xel'naga all along even if the dialogue in WOL clearly say it wasn't the case at all
>Golden Armada : lol let's fight it with Raynor just for fun, it's not like most of the protoss are dead from SC and BW. More dick-sucking feel-good dialogue for Raynor.
>Tal'darim : lol silly religious people let's kill them all and take their shit. Wait people reacted to that. Let's make it so they are controlled by an evil guy, say Narud in HOTS! Yeah so Narud sent you collect artefacts from the taldarim that were controlled by him. Fuck logic!
>Hey guys I'm stukov, remember the good games ?
>Duran : lol noone remembers him right ? Let's erase him from the games because I can't bother explaining who he was. So let's say he's someone else, then kill this guy, and never talk about him again or aknowledge him whatsoever.
>>
Imagine this:
>Wings of Liberty plays pretty much the same, prophecy and all
>At the end, Raynor kill Tychus for being a Mensk's spy and kill Kerrigan as well for beign a bitch and kill Fenix, Judicator and a fuck more people
>Heart of the Swarm is trying to unfuck the ending you saw in the prophecy by forcing Nova to be new Kerrigan and fuck the big fucker
>Raynor is basically Mensk from here on out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.