[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HURR FUCKING DURR >LETS MAKE A FUCKING ENEMY WHO WILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Bonewheel_skeleton2.jpg (190 KB, 291x411) Image search: [Google]
Bonewheel_skeleton2.jpg
190 KB, 291x411
>HURR FUCKING DURR
>LETS MAKE A FUCKING ENEMY WHO WILL LITERALLY FUCK EVERY RANGED CHARACTER IN THE GAME
>THAT WILL FUCKING DESTROY U UNLESS U GOT 30 ENDURANCE
>AND LETS PUT IT ON A FUCKING NARROW LABYRINTH UNDERGROUND
>IT WILL SURELY MAKE U PREPARED TO DIE XD

FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK YOU ALL
>>
put on single piece of havels armor
run past

how is this hard op
>>
>>337503346
git gud nub
>>
> ranged character.

Pleb casual detected.
>>
git gud baddie
>>
>>337503346
Embarrassing.
>>
>>337503346

There's such a thing as dodge
>>
>Hold up shield
>Take no damage
Wow
>>
>>337503346
Fucking icerats in DS2 are far worse.
>>
>>337503346

>Complain about an obstacle hundreds of thousands of people have overcome

Holy shit does your mother wipe your ass too? Either get better or fuck off, don't come to /v/ to be a bitch.
>>
>optional area of the game not required to be played
>BAWW IS TOO HARD :(

fucking retard
>>
>>337503346
Literally just run nigga i fell in this pit unexpectedly and took no damage. just roll around them and stop being shit.
>>
>>337503346
first mistake was thinking a ranged only character was plausible, the second was not having a dex scaled melee weapon just in case
>>
>>337503346
Roll roll attack
>>
>>337504271
>catacombs
>optional
??????

unless you consider beating the game optional?
>>
>>337503346
>walk to the left or right
>swing weapon

wew
>>
>>337504707
He meant Painted World. The tunnel wheel skeletons are there. The ones in Catacombs are in an open area.
>>
Idiots in this thread still don't understand that I am a fucking sorcerer, If I hit it with my shitty magic sword it does no damage and the cunt will have time to start rolling again and 1 hit me, they take all of my stamina out before they even finish their attack so they fuck me up anyway

I have 40 int and they die of 2 soul arrows which I never have time to use
>>
>>337505418
take out some binoculars and snipe the niggers you double nigger
>>
>>337504440
I can tell you form experience that ranged characters are very much viable for pve. OP, and apparently you, are too ignorant to make it work.

>>337505418
Attack them with a stronger spell. You should be able to one shot them at 40 int.
Or use magic shield, to defend against their attack, and counterattack them when they stop moving.
>>
>>337503346
There's a run button,and you can literally roll trough them
G
I
T

G
U

D
>>
>>337505418
Draw them out one at a time.
>>
>>337505418
>Attack once.
>Dodge.
>Attack again.
Not enough space?
>Aggro one.
>Run to a safe space.
>Aggro again.
>Run into an open space.
>Attack in open area.
>>
File: braintrust.jpg (50 KB, 449x598) Image search: [Google]
braintrust.jpg
50 KB, 449x598
I put up with every single enemy in the Souls series. I roll my eyes when you cunts whine about "infinite stamina" this and "literally impossible" that

But the Braintrusts were just silly
I feel like the Irithyll Jailers had a similar concept, but achieved it much better
>>
File: 1450738170303.jpg (12 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
1450738170303.jpg
12 KB, 208x208
>like 3 or 4 wheel skeletons total in DS3
>they all die in 1 to 2 hits and do no damage

I guess the casuals won
>>
>>337506063
Possibly but these guys being complete fucking cunts meant that beating the shit out of the Brain of Mensis felt that much more sweet
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.