[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does this stupid game get good? I'm at the coliseum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: KH15_boxart_notext.jpg (835 KB, 1419x1920) Image search: [Google]
KH15_boxart_notext.jpg
835 KB, 1419x1920
When does this stupid game get good?
I'm at the coliseum and already think about dropping it even though I hate dropping games
>>
If you don't like it now you probably won't like it. After you get past Tarzan/Alice I felt like the game improved a ton.
>>
>>337497384
It's garbage. Borrowed it from a friend and absolutely hated it. Boring combat. Story and characters made me cringe. I probably would have enjoyed when I played it first as a kid.
>>
it's GOOD ALL THE TIME.

AND ALL THE TIME IT'S GOOD.
>>
>>337497661
Pinocchio world is shit.
>>
>>337497661
The start is so incredibly tedious and awful though.
>>
I dunno, nigga maybe you're too old.
I don't think I would have liked it if I didn't get hooked at the age of 11. Also, the platform mechanics haven't aged very well.
Try BBS and piss off if you still don't like it.
>>
>>337500436
what is BBS?
>>
File: 1455476761726.png (2 MB, 1274x924) Image search: [Google]
1455476761726.png
2 MB, 1274x924
>>337500759
Birth by Sleep. It's a prequel that takes place 10 years before the first game. The game mechanics are different compared to KH1 and KH2 as it uses the Command Deck system instead of the Command Menu.
>>
>>337498913
ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY:

>yeah sure

IS THIS TRUE?
>>
>>337497494
> Story and characters made me cringe
Nobody seriously does this, right?
>>
>>337497384
>I have my own concept of what is "good"
>when does this game get "good"
If you don't enjoy something. Don't play it. What kind of answer are you expecting when you're not pointing to anything you dislike?
>>
>>337500436
>Try BBS and piss off if you still don't like it.
You're suggesting a game that is downgrade in everything from 2 (FM at least), though.

>Grind for abilities
>Tons of useless abilities and only very few good ones
>Difficulty scaling is bad
>Unbalanced characters
>BS bosses
>Lack of stagger
>>
>>337497494
>Kingdom Hearts
>Story and character made me cringe
Is that even worth mentioning?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.