[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when you absolutely loved this game until "normies"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (248 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
1.png
248 KB, 570x321
Remember when you absolutely loved this game until "normies" started to like it too and then all of a sudden you hated it and tried to blame it on "Notch being a jew" or "updates ruining it" but you and I both know its because you pride yourself on being an "anti-normie" and were forced to give it up when they discovered it too?

Remember that?
>>
Got a little amnesia /v/? Don't wanna talk about it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_uEt2aoFaI
>>
File: networth.jpg (1 MB, 2155x1189) Image search: [Google]
networth.jpg
1 MB, 2155x1189
i never loved it
>>
>>337485953
Playing adventure maps is still pretty comfy. Too bad combat and movement i minecraft are shit.
>>
>>337485953
I remember when we were promised copies of Minecraft on every platform when we bought it in early access, I remember when the game had 10/10 potential, constant updates and the graphics were going to be overhauled because they were temporary. Remember that?
>>
Honestly, I don't think many of those posters are left, OP.
>>
I stopped liking it when the world generation went to shit and hunger was added.

I will admit that skyblock was a fun challenge though.
>>
I was twelve back when early alpha happened. I remember when notch first added ladders and that was revolutionary to house design.
He promised so much.
Seven years later, there isn't much that's new.
It's old news.
>>
no

I remember playing it for an hour and then realizing theres fuck all to do
>>
I still play it. I'm a moderator on a slightly above average size server.
>>
I remember when the game had potential and it was still considered "good" because of what it could be. Only for that potential to be wasted on pointless and trivial things. The differences between now and back then are so little and it's been almost 7 years.
>>
>>337485953
I still play it every now and again, it's comfy as fuck. The reputation it has for being an autism magnet is well deserved, however.
>>
I didn't stop liking it because it got popular, I stopped liking it because it got old. I expected updates to fix that and keep it fresh but they introduced nothing that really made the world more worth exploring or building in.

I grew more negative towards it once I started realizing how much potential was being squandered because Notch was being a lazy piece o shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.