[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so corpse party released on steam not too long ago, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CorpseParty.jpg (35 KB, 250x345) Image search: [Google]
CorpseParty.jpg
35 KB, 250x345
Okay so corpse party released on steam not too long ago, but it's also releasing on Nintendo 3ds later this year.

Which one should I get? What's the difference?
>>
3DS is easier to carry around
>>
Get the PSP one instead.
>>
personally i would get both if you can. Pc has i think 1 or 2 more unique endings. plus it has a totally different feel to the game then the other version. the 3ds version techenically has more content though. So i suppose 3ds but go for both honestly if you have the cash.
>>
>>337472031
Don't own a psp
>>
>>337471730
PC is more gore.
>>
>>337472031
kek
>>
>>337471730
imma gonna pirate the shit out of the 3ds version
>>
>>337472341
according to xseed that is incorrect. there was a trail of blood removed for a unknown reason but all the gore is there.
>>
PC uses the old sprites which look worse, at least that's my opinion. 3DS apparently has some extra content but I don't know if the soundchip in the 3DS can pull off the audio of the PSP version. I don't remember the name but it was some special way of recording it and the voice acting is top notch to the point where I popped a boner from playing it whenever the girls died. I don't know if you can get that audio by emulating either.

I'd say overall wait for 3DS since it has extra content. If you really want to play the series though there are 2 sequels, one which is on PSP and the other one on Vita that conclude the story.
>>
>>337472582
I mean the original art is more gorish in the characters pictures.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.