[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How the fuck did this go under my radar? It's one of the best single-player shooters in recent years. What went wrong? Bad marketing?
>>
>>337468249
I have to pipe up and say I enjoyed The New Order as well. Good shootin' game.

I think it was marketing personally. I remember hearing about it but nothing else until I played it not too long ago.
>>
File: Screenshot (9).png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>337468249
>What went wrong?

The game did better than expected, sales-wise. What's the problem?

Also, game is shit with nothing but hitscan enemies, cutscenes everywhere, stealth missions, linear as all hell.

Honestly, nuDoom is 4 times the fucking shooter this gay game is.
>>
>>337468249
iunno man, but that shit was better written than it had any right to be
>>
>>337469008
>nothing but hitscan enemies
look at the underage who never played wolf3d
>>
>>337468249
Never played the old Wolfenstein games but I thought this was a mindless shooter game like Serious Sam but with Nazi zombies. It was a nice surprise.
>>
>>337468249
It went under my radar as well, I didn't play it until it was $12 on PSN and I was surprised by how enjoyable it was.
>>
>>337469008
>nothing but hitscan enemies, cutscenes everywhere, stealth missions, linear as all hell.
So it's a Wolfenstein game?
>>
>>337468249
if you like spamming E button and having camera on the ground 90% of the time, its a wonderful game
>>
>>337469008
This. I played through Wofenstien the New Order and I was decidedly underwhelmed. Dishonored had a similar wolfenstien feel but did everything better.
>>
>>337470301
I only played Dishonored for 10 minutes before quitting because it was the PS3 version via PS+ and the framerate and graphics were so bad to the point where I felt like it was unplayable.
>>
hurr durr evil Nazis
The public is simply tired of this beat old derp.
>>
>>337470476
That's a shame. It's worth checking out on PC, especially dirt cheap via steam sale.
>>
TNO is overrated on /v/. its just not that good.
>>
>>337470813
I figured it was a lot better on PC. I can tolerate bad graphics or an occasionally bad framerate, but this game looked like a launch PS3 game and ran at 25fps max. No thank you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.