[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a head's up for people who are wanting to buy DOOM.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1doom.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1doom.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
Just a head's up for people who are wanting to buy DOOM. I bought mine from CDKeys and it was totally legit, not a single hiccup but I used the code 'DOOM666' and got like £1.60 off the price (originally was £23.99) so there, extra money in your own pocket.

Also, if you're thinking about getting the game but not sure if it's good, Bethesda have done a really good job on this one, it's absolutely fantastic, fast-paced as fuck (you get a gun in your hand in like 10 seconds in)
>>
>>337466107
Every time I try to pay, it says my credit card can't be proccessed.....but the information's correct.
>>
>>337467339
You card is declining the payment. Need to have it cleared with you bank/credit company first
>>
>>337467490
Have what cleared?
>>
>>337466107
use paypal
>>
>>337466107
I always buy my games from cdkey websites, as long as you pay the £0.76 for the buyer protection you'll never get fucked over, and you can save like £20 on new games as well, it's fucking amazing. How do they even sell games that cheap and make profit?
>>
>>337466107

Reported for advertising :^)
>>
>>337466107

How much do they pay you?
>>
OP Here.

>>337468608
>>337469437

I'm not getting paid for doing this haha. My friend told me about the DOOM666 Offer and i thought i'd just pass it along to other people that wanted to play the game
>>
File: Hitman-in-black-and-white.jpg (11 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Hitman-in-black-and-white.jpg
11 KB, 570x300
i will find a jamal who'll family share Doom with me. they'll do it for $5

i wont say on which forum u fan find this service
>>
>>337468429
I've used g2a but not cdkeys.

Do they accept PayPal And US dollars?
>>
1) Are CDkeys a bit shady?
2) How can they offer keys so cheap?
>>
>>337470397
>1) Are CDkeys a bit shady?
not really
>2) How can they offer keys so cheap?
buying region free keys in countries where they're cheaper and selling them to us
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.