[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain the story to me? I can barely tell if it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hotline.jpg (226 KB, 470x640) Image search: [Google]
hotline.jpg
226 KB, 470x640
Can someone explain the story to me? I can barely tell if it makes sense or is complete gibberish. Here is what I got:

>People are getting phone calls threatening them if they don't kill people
>Helmet dude finds out it was some sort of nationalist organization
>Richter isn't killed by the main guy
>Main guy kills bill
>There area bunch of mask people that are copying the people from the first game? Are the same people?
>They fought in some weird war in Hawaii
>They all get killed during their missions
>Richter goes to Hawaii, possibly meets with his mom
>The boss of the game is a drug induced two headed duck and several other creatures that symbolize the mask people that died earlier

pls help.
>>
>>337427729
anyone? was it all just random crap then?
>>
>>337428612
>>337427729
are you this dumb?
>>
>>337427729
I think you answered your own question.
>>
>>337427729
people with normal functioning brains don't play this game for the story

do you understand what I am saying?
>>
>>337428963
people with normal functioning brains don't have difficulty comprehending the story regardless
something's wrong with op
>>
>>337427729
>WW3 between USA and Soviet Union
>They invade Hawaii, Beard and Jacket serve with the US forces defending the island
>They lose, war ends, Soviets now strongest world power and have lots of presence in the US
>Colonel who lead Jacket's unit aims to damage Russian interests in America by creating the organization 50 Blessings and getting desperate or unhinged people to kill for them
>What's confirmed about Jacket's killings is that he saved the girl, Richter killed her, he wasn't killed by Helmet, he killed the Russian gang-boss and was eventually arrested and imprisoned
>Helmet is confirmed to not have killed Jacket and may have found out a fair amount about 50 Blessings, he can be seen with the protesting fans outside of Jacket's trial
>Jacket's trial inspires a new group of vigilantes unrelated to 50 Blessings who are just into killing criminals for kicks, if you look closely in Hawaii you'll see that they're soldiers at the bar Jacket and Beard hang out in, explaining their proficiency at killing

>The Son of the mob boss from the first game takes over the Russian mob
>His no. 2 gets killed by the fans, then they take his phone and learn the address of the Mob's operations
>The fans attack and kill all of The Son's men, but then he kills them while freaking out overdosed on drugs
>He then walks off the roof of the building and dies
>Pardo arrives and executes the last surviving fan out of jealousy of the attention he would receive
>Richter helps 50 Blessings unwillingly and eventually gets to Hawaii with his mother
>Everyone gets nuked and dies
>>
>>337430280
Thanks this ties up a lot of things I was missing. Questions though.

>Richter helps 50 Blessings unwillingly
How?
>Colonel who lead Jacket's unit aims to damage Russian interests in America by creating the organization 50 Blessings and getting desperate or unhinged people to kill for them.
This is the guy that rips off an actual animals face and wears it while drunk yes?
>>
>>337430938
nvm got richter and evan confused for a sec, i know how richter helped them
>>
2 >>> 1 desu
>>
>>337430938
The colonel is the guy who wears the panther face, yeah. That's probably what gave him the mask idea, that and his 'NO, WE ARE THE ANIMALS!' thing.

>>337431869
I agree. 2 felt brutal first time around but playing 1 afterwards didn't feel as tight and also felt too easy.
>>
>>337431869
1 feels like a flash game that I would have played on newgrounds 16 years ago. 2 feels like a more fleshed out game but suffers from the fact that it seems to have been built off the same engine as one. Being able to look farther or have the camera slightly zoomed out would have made all the difference.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.