[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I fight the dancer early on (which is now), or later on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Should I fight the dancer early on (which is now), or later on?
Also Dark Souls 3 thread.
>>
>>337426280
Later. Around +6 weapon is good enough to not make the fight too tedious.
Or make a raw astora sword or something
>>
>>337426280
Knight ring
Estus Shard
Undead Bone Shard
Claw
Shadow Armor
A bunch of Titanite chunks

Thats all thats available if you kill the Dancer first. You can't get to the archives early by defeating Dragonslayer Armor, they are locked until you kill all the lords. You could kill the Consumed King and Champ Gundyr for their souls and get early access to Chaos Blade, Priest Ring and Wolf Knight Armor.

If none of that is important to you then just continue on with the game.
>>
Early on you're going to get your shit pushed in and it's almost not worth it.
>>
File: Dirksouls.jpg (114 KB, 514x385) Image search: [Google]
Dirksouls.jpg
114 KB, 514x385
I just entered NG+, but forgot that I had not defeated the nameless king in NG, did I miss anything important and can I get whatever I missed in NG+?
>>
>>337426280
Now is fine. Dancer is very easy as all of her swings are long telegraphed. Only thing to beware of is her long as fuck spinning attack that'll drain your stamina from all the rolling you'll be doing. Just back up when you see her doing that particular long as fuck telegraph and there is little to fear.

Summon that katana NPC phantom for a distraction and the fight against Dancer becomes effortless.
>>
>>337429305
You missed quite a few armor sets and ashes that let you buy titanite chunks and twinkling titanites at unlimutes stock.
>>
What do you get out of fighting her earlier? Access to the castle?
>>
>>337431757
Yes, you can't go to the Grand Archives, though
>>
Just use the Sword Master glitch and get her done with.
>>
>be SL15
>put summon sign down for Vordt
>retards summoning and running all the way to Dancer just to get one shot

why
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
What do y'all think of my lady?
>>
>>337431974
What stops you? I can't think of anything.
>>
>>337433651

Gotthard's corpse isn't there for you to loot the key.
>>
>>337433647
Not bad at all!

You should post her formula.
>>
>>337433647
ugly
>>
>>337433647
kinda qt

nose bridge is a tiny bit too wide/high, but that might be the lighting.
>>
>>337434040
Oddly enough she accidentally looks like a class mate of mine
>>
Beat the dancer, then oceiros then the CHAMP. Hornet ring. Makes it worth
>>
since this is a DS3 thread - just saw this on my feed http://kotaku.com/from-software-says-dark-souls-3s-seemingly-useless-pois-1776079738
>>
>>337433567

I'm same dude. So fucking annoying.
>>
>>337434751
Is that the article where From says poise is working exactly as intended, despite armor not being rebalanced for it and having a poise value that means nothing?

(I don't click kotaku articles)
>>
>>337431345
also missed a slab
>>
>>337434751
do not link to kotaku. If you absolutely must link that site, then use archive.is
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.