[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that suck you in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: DE3jhvl.jpg (236 KB, 1520x1138) Image search: [Google]
DE3jhvl.jpg
236 KB, 1520x1138
>eat dinner
>boot up Civ V
>Hell yeah I'm the greatest conqueror ever
>think its been an hour
>the sun starts coming
>mfw
>>
Suck my balls, James.
>>
>TF2 about 4 years ago
>I can't stop now, I'm on a losing streak
>I can't stop now, I've been winning too much. I may never do this well again.
>Holy shit, school is in four hours

It was the main reason I did so shitty in High School and slept through most of my classes.
>>
>>337418997
>it's a James episode
>>
>>337419058
>>337419215
Just youuuuuu
and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>337418997
Can someone post the scene in the OP? I've never watched twin peaks and am curious.
>>
File: stalker_wp_01_1024.jpg (304 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
stalker_wp_01_1024.jpg
304 KB, 1024x768
Are we talking about immersion?
1/2
>>
>>337420034
Just watch the show. It's only two seasons, and a film.

You probably won't "get it" by just watching one scene.
Twin Peaks can be a little difficult to get into at first, but it's really rewarding once you've become accustomed to its style.
>>
>>337420034
It's literally the first episode, senpai

Just watch the show, it's surreal as shit because it's like a crossbreed of a murder mystery, soap opera and supernatural horror that's fucking you in the ass while it begs for death but you don't know whether or not to tell it to stop because it's the best sex you've ever had

First season is GOAT, second season is also GOAT until the 7th episode and then becomes hilariously weird and directionless and then becomes one of the best things ever put on TV for the last two episodes
>>
File: Sandstorm_zpsc5c508cd.jpg (17 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
Sandstorm_zpsc5c508cd.jpg
17 KB, 480x300
>>337420068
2/2
>First time seeing NPCs react to weather by covering their eyes and/or using g torches.
>>
>>337418997
HM/RF and its clones. Stardew Valley most recently for me. Also Maplestory and Mabinogi back when I had friends to play them with ;_;

>>337419058
>>337419215
James was fine outside of that retarded arc where he left Twin Peaks.
>>
Why does james look like an absolute retard?
>>
>>337420763
He was considered something of a heartthrob back in the early 90s.
>>
>>337420689
>that retarded arc where he left twin peaks
Literally the worst part of season 2, only closely followed by Billy Zane turning up solely to deflower Audrey.

At least those were more than made up for by Ben thinking he was a confederate general and Windom Earle being a creepy fuck.
>>
>>337420887
>Ben thinking he was a confederate general
This was probably the best part of season 2. Every Ben scene was just pure fun.
>>
>>337420218
Is it on Netflix? I'm not sure where the cool kids watch their TV shows nowadays
>>
File: b72.jpg (61 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
b72.jpg
61 KB, 680x454
>>337420345
>that analogy
>>
>>337421495
It is, I watched the whole series on it.
>>
>>337421495
It was just last year, probably still is. If not I think it's also on Hulu. Neither service has the movie though.
>>
>>337420345
>last two episodes
>good
Why are they good? I haven't watched it in years and don't remember. I just remember how the story effectively ends halfway through the second series.
>>
>>337421939
Because that's when both the story and David Lynch came back

The entire scene in the black lodge in the last episode has to be seen to comprehend its majesty
>>
OH I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE
>>
>>337422087
>The entire scene in the black lodge in the last episode has to be seen to comprehend its majesty
DOP-PEL-GANG-ER
>>
>>337422997
onE anD thE samE
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.