[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found out about this in a random thread on here. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wild guns.jpg (76 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
wild guns.jpg
76 KB, 600x575
So I just found out about this in a random thread on here. I'm surprised there wasn't at least one thread up about it already. I can't believe they're making a new one. I played this shit as a kid when a friend of mine got a SNES from his older brother. Shit was so fun. I've been wanting to replay it recently, and was thinking of getting it on the Wii U. But now I find out there's a sequel coming out and out of fucking no where too.
>>
>neo-Natsume
>"we have several of the original guys who worked on it and by that we mean two"
I have no hope for it.
>>
>>337404212
Honestly if they just made a simple sequel that my friend and I can play together either on the same couch, or from the comfort of our homes I'd be happy.
>>
Holy shit, someone actually remembers Wild Guns.
>>
>>337404634
I just had the fortune of playing it when I was young and it was a fun co-op game. I never in a million years expected a sequel.
>>
>>337404212
Well it's not like the original team was huge to begin with.
>>
You have a PS4 OP?
>>
>>337405883
Yes I do. My friend does as well. He always complains that we never play shit online together, so this might change it.
>>
>>337403652
Wild Guns is criminally underrated. Probably one of the best games on the SNES.
I don't trust modern Natsume with much but I'll keep an eye on this.
>>
This was such a cool underrated game.
>>
>>337407534
Are they really that bad? I can't see this as a game you can fuck up with.
>>
>>337404212
The Wild Guns concept isn't exactly rocket science, they would have to work to fuck it up
>>
>>337408279
>Are they really that bad?
They fucked up Harvest Moon.
Like, how do you even manage to do that.
>>
>>337408428
Oh it's them.
Good point.

Still optimistic though.
>>
How someone DON'T remember this game. It's so fucking good and unique. I remember playing this for hours with my friends when couch co op was a thing. I also remember having so much fun with it, this game is also very hard to finish.

I don't have friends to play with anymore, but I would love to have a new one on my games library.
>>
>>337409154
Sorry to hear that anon. Maybe they'll add matchmaking.
I wonder if it's gonna be an indie release or a full priced game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.