[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, what happened to this guy? For all his shit, Huey just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hueybriefing_5125.png (128 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
hueybriefing_5125.png
128 KB, 280x350
Wait, what happened to this guy? For all his shit, Huey just gets let off on a lifeboat?
>>
Why not? He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>what happened
He got cucked by his son and committed suicide
>>
>>337401778
Didn't he try to drown his kids along with himself but only he died?
>>
he had to live because of the games that came after chronologically
>>
>>337401576
To be fair he almost got cucked by his first wife and actually got cucked by his second.

Being a double cuck is just too much for a life so he killed himself.
>>
>i-i was suicide! it's not my fault.

goddamn I hate his whiny voice so much.
>>
>muh legs

Literally cuck of the year, fuck Huey.
>>
>Huey thread

DELETE THIS!!
>>
I hate that despite being a coward he was alright in PW and that MGSV went full-on traitor on his character.

Or maybe I'm just not even properly paying attention to the story because it's so badly written/acted and half of the story was butchered out of the game so it makes little sense.
>>
>>337401576
Huey didn't do anything wrong though. Diamond Dogs just wanted a scape goat for all their misdeeds and failures.
>>
>>337404982
Yeah. He wasn't anything like that in PW. Did he bump his head or something between PW and MGSV?
>>
>>337401880
Huey got married, Otacon fucked his wife, Huey went out back and drowned himself in the pool. He also tried to take Emma with him.

This all happened while Otacon was in the middle of fucking his wife.
>>
>put him on a life boat without paddles

bravo kojimbo
>>
>>337401576
kojimbo just mirrored his farse with konami into the game huey has kojima's glasses in that scene
>>
Just a reminder that Huey was utterly innocent. If he's so guilty of these horrible crimes, where is the proof? Where's the evidence? All you've got is Kaz being a cunt and accusing him of everything.
>>
>>337401576

>Wait, what happened to this guy?

He drowned himself in a pool while getting cucked by his son.
>>
>>337405172
No, he was innocent and a pure victim of kaz's insane compulsion to find a scapegoat.
>>
>>337401880
He did but Emma survived somehow and his Hal was fucking Huey's wife
What a way to go
Crippled genious scientist is used to make a nuclear weapon, creates one and gets betrayed, is welcome from MSF, betrays them for NO REASON, he manages to not get shot in the temple or stabbed to death by everyone and kills himself in his garden pool
I still don't understand why he betrayed them, there is no reason why Huey would do such a thing and how he contacted Skullface for the Motherbase deal because it's obvious that they got information and approval from him but there's no reason for that
>>
>>337406218
>He led XOF to the control tower
>Told every MSF soldier to not be armed
>Almost everyone dies but the cripple who can't walk magically manages to survive without a scratch
>Skullface's tapes say the scientist was their way in, so this means they already had a plan around that
>That unrealistic version of Strangelove's death while we hear Strangelove screaming at Huey and telling him to let him out
>The contradictions throughout the game
>The fact that he never once mans up and tells them he didn't do it, he just cries that it's not true
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.