[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were these guys ever funny or am I just misrembemering things.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Dorks.jpg (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Dorks.jpg
40 KB, 200x200
Were these guys ever funny or am I just misrembemering things. I used to think their videos were funny but now it's just the same 3 jokes repeated ad nauseam. And dont get me started on those fucking comics, you got to hand it to them there pretty consisent at being shit.
The dark souls ones are pretty decent I guess.
>>
>>337394778
They are getting normier and normier.
>>
>Were these guys ever funny
No.
They've always been the "gamer reference in NCIS" of the internet.
>>
I have never, in my entire life, found any of their comics amusing in any sort of way.
>>
Their comics are sometimes funny but most of the time they are clearly making fun of people instead of thinking of a good joke
>>
>>337394778
lulz
>>
File: 1432954775952.gif (445 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1432954775952.gif
445 KB, 250x188
>>337399846
>Do you want to come over to my place and take turns playing a single player turn-based RPG?
>>
File: 1355790934683.png (32 KB, 506x615) Image search: [Google]
1355790934683.png
32 KB, 506x615
>>337399846
I remember some one I watched dubbed this comic. Is every involved with that comic autistic or what or what.

>girl offers to play a really good game turn her down because she said 3 instead of 6.
>lol gamer gurls am I right.
Wheres the joke

Also could they not think of any other game besides a fucking turn-based rpg. A shitty nes on at that.
They could've said "hey wanna play brawl".
Lol
>playing brawl instead melee lets go be whinny beta's somewhere else.
Who's even reading these.
>>
>>337402494
people that think "omg i have 4 legend of zelda t-shirts i'm so nerdy XDD"
>>
>>337402494
A girl wanting to play a versus game is completely unrealistic though, they either go single player or team based stuff like MMOs or Mobas.
The idea of challenging a man or even a woman friend to Street Fighter or even Worms is alien to their mentality.
>>
>>337394778
Fuck 'em. Pandering pieces of shit that just jump on the next fad that comes by.
>>
They make the same jokes other people have made for years.
>>
>>337394778
I'm pretty sure this is the peak of comedy. I've never seen anything funnier and don't think I ever will. It even has my favorite hat in it!
>>
>>337401012
People do that though.
>>
>>337399846
This is something I'd imagine /v/ would laugh at though.
>>
haha xd
>>
>>337408482
we are kinda like this desu
>>
>>337394778
They can't think of an original joke to save their lives
It's like College Humor with less edge
>>
>>337408482
How would the Metroid know that Samus is a girl?
>>
>>337409224

H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A O H M Y G O D I ' M P E E I N G H A H A H A I M P E E I N G H A H A H A H A H A L M A O !
>>
>>337409224
DUDE LIKE DUDE
WHAT IF I LIKE
WHAT IF I LIKE PUT DONALD TRUMP IN MY COMIC/VIDEO
DUDE
PEOPLE WOULD LOL SO HARD
>>
I didn't expect this one. The evil version is actually nice
>>
>>337408482
How do you pronounce Zebes?
>>
>>337412157
Zeh-bess, apparently. I pronounce it Zeebs, though.
>>
>>337394778
They have occasional moments of flat comedy, but they fell into the trap of appropriating memes for cheap laughs early on, and their attempts at introspective humor are fucking terrible.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.