[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been playing a shit ton of Halo 5 this week and beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I've been playing a shit ton of Halo 5 this week and beyond the campaign, I don't understand why people hate it so much.

Is there something I'm not getting or is this one of those people hate change things?
>>
File: H5G_ConceptArt_Crossfire3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x977) Image search: [Google]
H5G_ConceptArt_Crossfire3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x977
>>
>>337392006
People want everything to stay the same and then complain about it. So regardless of what 343 does people will disagree. I personally think Halo 5 multi is fun, however there's a few things that bother me.
>>
>>337392006
When all you eat is shit you eventually start to get used to the taste. Eventually that taste is all that you can appreciate.
>>
I was a huge halotard years ago and I didn't realize Halo 5 was out until this post.
>>
Halo 5 is fun
>>
File: 1444666133579.jpg (43 KB, 340x296) Image search: [Google]
1444666133579.jpg
43 KB, 340x296
>>337393680
But... How?
>>
personally I think halo 5's multiplayer is fantastic.

I need to finish downloading the update so I can play again. what did the new update add?
>>
>>337392006
I've got normie friends that say the 343i halo games don't have the same feel and they took the story in the wrong direction.

I've only ever played halo at friends' houses so I don't know
>>
File: 1434742316951.jpg (51 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1434742316951.jpg
51 KB, 480x446
>>337393756
I guess I saw footage of it, but it just didn't register to me that it was out.

I was such a huge fan of the series, but now I'm so indifferent to it that it pains me.
>>
>>337392006
It didn't have a lot of content at release. I think it would have been received A LOT better if it had the content it has now at release.

I also don't like when a sequel to a game cuts good content or features earlier releases had.

I think it's close to being a great game but it just falls short for me.

The biggest thing I hate about the multiplayer though is the forge maps.... Holy fucking shit they look ugly!!!!!!! Everything is just grey plates... you have no idea where the fuck you are on the map.
>>
>>337392006

The campaign is why people hate it.

Among Halo fans, it's almost universally considered the best multiplayer in years.
>>
>>337393949
new map, infection, reach armors
>>
>>337394226
>infection

this pleases me.
>>
>>337393949
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/memories-of-reach
>>
>>337392006
No splitscreen, no purchase.

Stupid fucking 343 removed what has been a staple of the series.
>>
>>337394169
The only problem is that Halo fans don't exist anymore.
>>
the campain and no splitscreen
>>
>>337394169

The story is so stupid.

It's still fun playing legendary with a friend, though I guess every game is fun with a friend.

The multiplayer is great!
>>
>campaign doesn't matter anymore in halo
What have we become?
>>
>>337394048
Same it's just dragged out, they can't let it die, had a good self contained trilogy with a couple side games, now it's just Master Chief fighting the covenant again with a couple new shitty enemies thrown in to get away with it.
>>
>>337397524
I mean what other game could they make?

Only thing I can think of is a rebel hunter type scenario or hell have the UNSC fracture
>>
>>337392006
>No splitscreen
>Plot is retarded with its pandering to non-halo fans
>Boring-ass campaign
>Took over half a year to implement most features it should have shipped with
>Community's dead
>>
>>337399874
>Community's dead

In what way?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.