[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the peak of the series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fc3bd.jpg (40 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
fc3bd.jpg
40 KB, 460x215
Literally the peak of the series.
>>
Can I play this if I have never played/know absolutely nothing about Far Cry?

This is the only installment that has ever gotten my interest
>>
>>337384368
It's a standalone program, not a DLC.
>>
>>337384368
Play the first one and then continue with 3. The original one is too good to be skipped.
>>
>>337384368
yes it's a total non-sequitur to the series

if you really like it but don't mind a shittier story, play 4
>>
>>337384368
Yeah. It was my first Far Cry game. Also my favorite.
>>
>>337384197
It's overrated trash
>>
>>337384368
None of the Far Cry games are related. You can play them separately if you'd like.

It's also the only good Far Cry game in recent memory.
>>
>>337384725
all farcry games are overrated trash so I don't see your point senpai
>>
File: 20160510214519_1.jpg (132 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160510214519_1.jpg
132 KB, 1600x900
I liked it.
I just finished it a few days ago actually, been on my backlog for years.
It looked nice and I think it was the perfect length, anymore and I would have been bored of it.
>>
They should have made it a full game instead of making FC4.
>>
File: dog.jpg (27 KB, 336x600) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
27 KB, 336x600
>>337384197
That isn't Far Cry 1/2 anon
>>
>>337384197
who /liberatedeverygarrisonbeforestartingthefirstmission/ here?
>>
They should have made it a linear game. Literally nothing was added by having it be open world, you couldn't even really see the environment you were "exploring"
>>
>>337385650
That's why the original game was perfect. The levels were open enough that you could find different ways to complete them and you didn't have to walk around.
>>
>>337385610
Is it better to do this in Far Cry 3?
I'm the same kind of autist and will complete all the sidequests before even starting the main story stuff, especially if the side quests unlock more shit I can use.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.