[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will zero time dilemma be as great as this one or even better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: virtueslastreward3ds1.jpg (1 MB, 1579x1649) Image search: [Google]
virtueslastreward3ds1.jpg
1 MB, 1579x1649
will zero time dilemma be as great as this one or even better?
>>
I believe in Uchikoshi.
>>
Will these threads last longer than 10 minutes before being archived?
>>
Probably, the real challenge is being better than 999
>>
>>337369595
999 was good because everyone else were new characters
both zero escape 2 and 3 is full with old characters,and we already know who to trust
>>
>>337369586
We made it
Everyone is probably avoiding these threads as the trophy list is out now
>>
>>337370314
?
what you mean ?
>>
>>337369793
I would like VLR better if it didn't have so many useless endings and wasn't a scavenger hunt across timelines.
>>
>>337370592
>implying 999 wasn't the same
>>
>>337370538
https://www.exophase.com/game/zero-time-dilemma-ps-vita/trophies/
>>
>>337370829
You only needed safe ending which means you could finish the game in two playthroughs, skipping door 3.
>>
>>337370829
It wasn't
It never forced me to stop playing a route to go look for an answer in a different timeline. Every ending was more shocking and mysterious then the last instead of "and then Alice killed herself, again" or "then everyone but sigma escapes, again"

Then you forget whatever the fuck was happening in the timeline you left before.
>>
I think so. Uchikoshi had a lot of ideas for ZTD and it was very clear that VLR was supposed to have a sequel after all the shit that happened in VLR.
>>
>>337369252
I bet it will be, but it wont be as good as 999. I don't think they'll ever make something that great again, it would be tough to beat.
>>
File: tumblr_o6z5vszWIk1tnu2myo1_1280.jpg (194 KB, 591x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6z5vszWIk1tnu2myo1_1280.jpg
194 KB, 591x1000
I'm still kind of bummed that ZTD is abandoning the whole VN style gameplay over a more cinematic approach. I understand why Uchikoshi choose that route, but just so many scenes in 999 were powerful because of that format. I'm scared that scenes in the game won't be as impactful because of this.

I believe in Uchikoshi though, so I'm still super hyped and hope my fears are dispelled once I play the game.
>>
>>337369252
It's basically going to be better automatically by virtue of not having a shitty sequel bait ending that explains almost nothing. I finally got around to playing VLR a couple weeks ago and the extra ending pissed me off.

Then again, ZTD's features read like a list of ways to make VLR darker and edgier so who knows, maybe it'll make me wish we never had a sequel.
>>
I just hope it has as much branch hopping. One of my favorite things from VLR was slowly figuring out the mystery by going from one path to the another, then one thing finally clicks, followed by a cascade of revelations by going back to the other paths. It was really satisfying, pacing wise.

There'd also better be plenty of escape room dialogue. I want to examine a pillow and have Phi get mad at me, or make lewd jokes to Akane only to notice Junpei staring daggers at me.
>>
>>337371031
Some really interesting stuff in here. Can't wait.
>>
>>337375929
>he actually looked at it
You insane ?
>>
>>337376053
There isn't even anything big there.
>>
>>337376447
>virtual world
>shoot special someone
>the names of the achievments
>>
>>337369252
Story-wise, probably. But giving the entire game a 3D presentation was a bad idea. I'm not expecting Uncharted-level production values from a niche puzzle game, but the animation is really, really distracting.
>>
>>337374815
>I understand why Uchikoshi choose that route
I don't
please explain
>>
>>337376514
Spoiler that shit retard, you're lucky I already knew those.
>>
File: 1458173755501.png (307 KB, 497x295) Image search: [Google]
1458173755501.png
307 KB, 497x295
>>337376514
>have no idea in what context it'll be used in.
>somehow a spoiler when we've seen characters using guns multiple times in trailers and previews and not even knowing who is getting shot for that trophy.
Come on now. If anything, I'm more curious as to what the fuck is going on now.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.