[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSP suggestion buying thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: sdfgf.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
sdfgf.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
what's the most suitable PSP to buy so I can use it for modding and emulation purposes ?
>>
Psp 3000
>>
>>337346696
what about PSP Vita ? it is definetely more expensive,but will it have the same features for modding as this one ?
>>
>>337346297
I use a GO and it is comfy and functional.
Shit even plays mario 64 fullspeed no sound.
It is piss easy to hack and already has 16gb of storage, and i think i have about 3gb of games on mine.
>>
>>337346804
>there's no such thing as a "Psp vita"
>get educated
>>
>>337346804
>>337347037
Just ignore this cunt.
Vita can natively run in psp mode with cfw.
Its a trade off really. do you want a second analog stick or cheap storage?
Vita memory is ridiculously expensive because reasons.
>>
>>337346297
It's between 3000 or GO
3000 is larger, probably more comfy to hold unless you have very small hands. I have reasonably small hands and I preferred the 3000. Is also probably much easier to find.
Go comes with 16gb free storage, which might be handy because I bet that those PSP memory sticks are pretty hard to find by now.
>>
>>337347328

3rd party Pro Duo or SD to Pro Duo are cheap as shit and easily found on Amazon/eBay
>>
Is there any way I can play PSP games that aren't available in the PS Store on my Vita?

I really want to play the Dragon Ball Budokai games, and Battle of Z just isn't the same.
>>
>>337347443
I stand corrected then. I just assumed they where because they've been out of production for ages and I can't imagine they sold all that well to begin with.
>>
>>337347508
Yes you need cfw and you can pirate any psp games, no vita games though.
>>
>>337347591
What's cfw and how do I get it? Do I have to fuck with anything on my Vita to use cfw?
>>
>>337347328
You can just buy a cheap microsd to pro duo adapter and not worry about that shit though
>>
>>337347642
Google it, there's shit tons of guides and psps security is basically null and void at this point
>>
>>337346297
>>337346696

God no, avoid the 3000 at all costs.

Scanlines and an issue where the inside edge for about the length of a tic tac is significantly brighter.
>>
2000 or 3000 though GO's screen is sharper. The analog stick on GO is worse and you're limited to 16gb
>>
>>337348132
Not true, you can buy additional memory for Go, up to 32gb.
>>
>>337347569

Pro Duo was also used for Sony cameras, so the market for knockoffs was pretty big. Vita memory will end up like you think PSP memory was though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.