[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLO 2NLGj2Q4 The destructio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: medli.jpg (132 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
medli.jpg
132 KB, 800x622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLO2NLGj2Q4

The destruction duck has finally arrived.
>>
quack
>>
I hope she's all that she's quacked up to be.
>>
What do you call Medli when she spies on someone?

A peeking duck.
>>
The hell? I've beaten the game and I didn't see any windwaker mobs.
>>
>>337341901
Did you play the original WiiU version or Legends on the 3DS?
>>
I have HW on Wii U but I kinda want to get a n3DS and this because I know I'd play it all the time

y/n?
>>
>>337342120
3DS version is actually a way better game so yes, you should get it if you like the wii u version.
>>
>>337342120
You would be better off waiting until winter when there will inevitably be a 3ds sale and more of the dlc will be out. The dlc adds twice as much content than the wii u version with dlc had.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-12-22h51m22s171.png (715 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-12-22h51m22s171.png
715 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1400155591993.jpg (571 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1400155591993.jpg
571 KB, 900x1273
Best Girl is still coming to Wii U, right?

Fuck Tecmo Koei for making the "definitive version" on the weak-ass 3DS.
>>
>>337342819
Yes, all of the characters/weapons will be on the Wii U version.
>>
>>337341330
who do we blame for this?
>>
>>337342819
Everything is available on the Wii U except for the extra stages and adventure maps
>>
So we all agree that Ravio and Irene should be the ALBW characters, right?

>But muh Dark Zelda
>But muh homosex Ganon
>>
>>337342819
Eat a dick with your dead console. The 3DS was the best business move.
>>
I don't really care about the characters that much, I would prefer new maps.
Although I wouldn't mind playing as Majora itself. Just a floating mask that transforms into wrath mode with full magic
>>
>>337343627
Hilda is already available as Zelda's master quest costume.
>>
>>337342120
it has most of the wii u dlc, adds a new adventure mode map, new weapon for Ganon, remixes what you get from adventure maps a little and it has a pretty good framerate on n3ds, slightly better than the Wii U version but it's easy to see why.
>>
>>337343627
Isn't Irene actually from Seasons/Oracle?
Anyway Ravio is pretty much a given, nobody gives a fuck about "homosex Ganon" I can't even remember his name.
>>
File: 1442857438958 (1).png (147 KB, 296x284) Image search: [Google]
1442857438958 (1).png
147 KB, 296x284
i want to pet the duck
>>
>>337344445
there's a similar character, Maple, Irene is exclusive to ALBW, as much as I like her I think Yuga is more likely to be one of the characters, because of how easy it'd be to make a moveset for him.
I would kill for some Oracles or Minish cap love, maybe one day Capcom will colab with nintendo again, though I guess Link's power glove is close to what Onox would play like.
>>
FUCK THE DUCK UNTIL EXPLODED
>>
I lost all my Wii U saves, it hurts to think that I was almost done 100% everything in HW.
This must be my monkeys paw wish after lamenting that I'd have the new DLC but nothing to do with them.
>>
Maybe if this content comes to Wii U.
If not then fuck it.
>>
>>337346143
that feel when legends doesn't have variable mixing so we'll never get slightly more intense in enemy base variant or super intense focus spirit varaints of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwCNqKZmUtw
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.