[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The animation when you go to open a door in Luigi's Mansion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 259x194
The animation when you go to open a door in Luigi's Mansion is INCREDIBLE. Jesus Christ, this is a work of art
>>
Looks as good as Uncharted 4, desu
>>
Mariooooo?
>>
>>337337226
M-m-m-mario
>>
>there will never be a true sequel to the first Luigi's Mansion

It hurts
>>
>>337337909
>luigis mansion dark moon
>it can't be that bad
>oh it's not the worst but it's definitely not enjoyable

>sticker star
>it can't be that bad
>holy shit this is bad

>star fox zero
>it can't be that bad
>nintendo what are you fucking doing
Seriously, step your fucking game up nintendo
>>
>Can't have a LM thread without nostalgiafags shitting on Dark Moon
I wish you all a painful death. Dark Moon was fucking great.
>>
>>337338576
No, Dark Moon definitely felt like it was lacking something. Good game for when someone is on the go, but it just felt like it lacked something.

Maybe it was the same-ish ghosts and its mission-based gameplay, instead of being more-or-less an open mansion
>>
>canonically Luigi only got a c-rank mansion

sucks to be him
>>
>>337338416
Zero hurt the most

when they said "reimagining" of starfox 64 I thought only good things could come out of it since it's starfox 64 we're talking about and that game is just so beautifully brilliant in so many ways.

but then they tossed a lot of what made it so great out the window because of the one core gimmick, the two screens, holding everything back framerate-wise. which was the reason for the delay I'm sure. I was really hoping the delay meant more content in the game but no... they just needed to make sure the game didn't shit itself while adding those bare as fuck alternate paths.
>>
>>337338576

>Light hitting above the cheek bones and not the faces directly towards the source of light
I'm triggered.
>>
>>337337093
this used to scare the everloving shit out of me.
>>
>>337338778
I'd say First LM was incredibly atmospherical and inmersive, and exploring the mansion was cool as fuck.
>>
File: Y.jpg (60 KB, 799x326) Image search: [Google]
Y.jpg
60 KB, 799x326
>It's a "fake door" door
>>
>>337337093
One of my favourite games back in the day. I remember that I was stuck forever at the Big Boo boss and King Boo. I was raging pretty hard.
>>
>>337338576
Dark Moon is a really good game but it definitely has a different feel than the first one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.