[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "bullcharge" boss fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Demolisher DyingLight.jpg (152 KB, 730x950) Image search: [Google]
Demolisher DyingLight.jpg
152 KB, 730x950
>It's a "bullcharge" boss fight
>>
>>337334593
>its a bull-charge with twist boss fight

Its always surprises me.
>>
File: stopdroppingapplesyoudumbass.gif (18 KB, 496x336) Image search: [Google]
stopdroppingapplesyoudumbass.gif
18 KB, 496x336
>It's a boss gives you his weakness fight
>>
>>337334593
These always give me anxiety for some reason even though they are so easy.
>>
>>337335056
Spoilers: Whispy Woods cannot escape his own inevitable death because his apples will naturally fall from his branches at some point. He is doomed to be murdered.

DARK KIRBY LORE
>>
They're always so boring. That and "boss ground pounds and sends three ripples while invulnerable" but at least that's usually only one of their moves.

Nothing will ever be worse than bosses that attack you in the background and makes you wait until they're in the foreground to damage them. Fuck Triple Deluxe.
>>
>>337334905
Literally never happened
>>
>>337334593
At some point before the following they instantly died to flammable liquid + molotov combo, but they patched it out
>>
>>337335401
>release a patch that makes an enemy harder
That's not very Triple-A behavior at all.
>>
File: KTD_Pyribbit_DX.png (627 KB, 848x424) Image search: [Google]
KTD_Pyribbit_DX.png
627 KB, 848x424
>>337335232
>Nothing will ever be worse than bosses that attack you in the background and makes you wait until they're in the foreground to damage them. Fuck Triple Deluxe.
>>
>>337335232
I don't mind it unless they do it every five seconds.

Sinh from the Dark Souls 2 DLC seriously will just fly around all day and be a complete asshole. He's not a hard boss at all, but 90% of the fight can just be him flying across the stage, then taking flight again before you can catch up to him. It's really boring.
>>
>>337337201
>Dark Souls
>boring
Someone forgot to git gud.
>>
>>337337201
Sinh is super annoying if you're a melee build because all your weapons break so fast.
>>
>>337335130
Maybe if he stopped being such a cockbag and picking so many fights, people wouldn't murder him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>337334593
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.