[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm fairly new to Persona. I've played some of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Persona_4_investigation_team_2.jpg (2 MB, 3495x1741) Image search: [Google]
Persona_4_investigation_team_2.jpg
2 MB, 3495x1741
So I'm fairly new to Persona. I've played some of the other SMT games (My favorite being Strange Journey, least favorite being SMT IV), but the only experience I've had with Persona was the PSP version of the first, which I kind of liked but not enough to finish

I'm excited for 5, but mostly because of the aaesthetic and theme. Think the whole thing has a fantastic sense of style. So I was thinking about playing 4, but unsure of what version I should play? I have a Vita TV, and a PC good enough to emulate the PS2 version. Either way I'd be playing on my TV. Which one should I try?
>>
>>337310171
Golden has extras but vanilla is also fine, it depends if you want to spend money. Keep in mind that modern persona is very different from SMT.
>>
>>337310712

Would Golden look weird/low res scaled up on the vita TV? Is it like what they did with the PSP version of Persona 3 and made it more handheld oriented?
>>
>>337310915
Not at all actually. I have both a Vita and PSTV and P4G works perfectly fine on both. The controls were NOT changed to better suit a handheld. The control scheme is kept very orthodox.
>>
>>337310915
It looks fine, and no, it's the superior version in all aspects.
>>
>>337310171
Golden is best, now GET OFF OF /v/ BEFORE THE NO-FUN BRIGADE SPOILS IT.
>>
I'd recommend playing Persona 3 FES first, but if you're going to play Persona 4, get Golden.
>>
NANAKO IS THE KILLER
>>
File: SMT Starter Guide.png (3 MB, 1600x4491) Image search: [Google]
SMT Starter Guide.png
3 MB, 1600x4491
>>337310171
>>
>>337312765
>FES

Don't you mean P3P?
>>
>>337315045
>>
>>337315206
No.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.