[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a fucking horrible ending to the series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What a fucking horrible ending to the series.
>>
File: 1461011038035.jpg (575 KB, 986x1378) Image search: [Google]
1461011038035.jpg
575 KB, 986x1378
>>
You feel it too, dont you?
>>
>ending to the series
there's still Metal Balls Solid VI coming in a pachinko parlor near you
>>
>>337305717
What happens in the end? I don't plan on buying it after seeing the game getting shit on everywhere.
>>
>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

Kojima's a genius.
>>
>>337305717
4 was the ending, V feels more like a spin off
>>
I was expecting Peacewalker on roids but he couldn't even provide that.
>>
>>337306864
>What happens in the end?

Nothing.
>>
>>337306864
There is no ending, children steal Pequod, MGSalanthropus, and the English parasite and Venom just goes back to replaying past missions on harder difficulties.
>>
>>337305717
4 is the horrible ending to the series, 5 is the horrible point where the middles meet.

2 is the actual ending and everything else might as well be fanfiction
>>
File: 1462458901599.jpg (112 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1462458901599.jpg
112 KB, 1060x404
MGS6 Pachinko Edition

You know it will come.
>>
>>337305717
Yep
>>
This game was solid. Every game in the series was flawed but interesting.
>>
>>337307246
Fucking this
>>
>>337310000
Except V and PW
and everything that's non-canon
>>
Gimme a fuckin break with this "I'll never be excited for a video game again" manchild crybaby bullshit. It wasn't even bad. Yeah, yeah, it didn't live up to your expectations cause the trailers were misleading and you're a nutty hypetard. I get it.
>>
I had no investment in the story but I liked MGS3 and I bought the HD version of it and Peace Walker came with it so I played that but skipped all the cutscenes but I enjoyed tranqing dudes in the head so I bought MGS5 and tranqed dudes in the head and I had fun
>>
>>337306864
The big twist made it so nothing in the game mattered to the rest of the series's story The game even ends in the same situation you started with except you have a bigger base now.

We still don't have the "missing link" of what happened before MG1 and now we never will.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.