[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when games were ambitious messes that reached cult status
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462938532572.jpg (977 KB, 3294x3110) Image search: [Google]
1462938532572.jpg
977 KB, 3294x3110
Remember when games were ambitious messes that reached cult status because no one bought them so it sank the developer?

Games like VtmB, Deus Ex, STALKER, Deadly Premonition...

...and all this was before the huge influx of "casuals".

So yeah don't blame anyone but yourself for lack of innovation, "gamers".
>>
>Remember when games didn't make money because they didn't appeal to the masses? Now they do make money and it's your fault
>>
File: 1462730904032.jpg (27 KB, 392x475) Image search: [Google]
1462730904032.jpg
27 KB, 392x475
>complaining about lack of innovation in gaming
>without a doubt shits on indie games
>>
>Deadly Premonition
>Implying gaming wasn't swarming with casuals by 2010
>>
Deadly Premonition came out in 2010
>>
>>337302679
Blizzard would make more money with WoW legacy servers in 1 year than Overwatch in its lifespan.
Opinion discarded.
Shill spotted.
Naive newfag.
Blizzards CEO is jewish.
>>
File: 1437246471489.jpg (21 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
1437246471489.jpg
21 KB, 300x316
>>337303071
>>
>>337303071
>Blizzard would make more money with WoW legacy servers in 1 year
You don't know that

You don't know if blizzard even has the back-ups to make that server a reality. If they don't it's a massive job not worth investing in
>>
>>337301215
>it's the gamers' problem
>journalism and the development teams have nothing to do with it

>>337303269
M8, what would they honestly have to do? Switch up some talent design and abilities/tuning on 12 classes just to make the actual gameplay the same? Everything about 1-60 is basically still there, and if they don't have a backup, a tiny team of hobbyists still got it functional.
>>
>>337303269
I do know. The reason they wont make legacy servers is because people will get addicted again and the productivity of goyim will sink again. Just like with every other game series that turned into trash, this was the reason. And the funny thing is it will keep getting worse and you idiots defend it.
>>
>>337303958
>you idiots defend it.
I have literally never played WoW. And you don't know shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.