[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even with it looking far superior to the mobile ports of Final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: RomancingSaGa2.png (788 KB, 797x445) Image search: [Google]
RomancingSaGa2.png
788 KB, 797x445
Even with it looking far superior to the mobile ports of Final Fantasy 5 and 6, is Romancing SaGa 2 being on mobile going to stop you from playing it?
>>
>>337298240
nah

I get the hate towards mobile and wish they brought the Vita version also, but I don't mind the platform that much and the port looks pretty as fuck. It's what 5 and 6 should have looked like.
>>
>>337298545
This. The 16-bit sprites on an HD background is a good mix. Plus some of the animated enemies look fucking sick. I have a feeling Record Keeper might have had some influence on the remake of this game.

I hope they work on Romancing SaGa 3
>>
>>337298240
Will it get an english release? I always wanted to play Romancing SaGa 2 but couldn't.
>>
>>337300109
Yes.
>>
I dont get the hate for the FF ports. Im playing 6 right now and so far is the superior version of them all.

>auto battle option
>psx-tier audio
>Cyan is at last not useless
>Bestiary has medals to signal how many monsters you have killed of each type
>You can play the OST from the menu at any time
>Espers in the equipment menu now have a star check to indicate if a character has already learned every spell from it
>Has all of the bonus content from the GBA version
>The backgrounds, monsters and spell effects look fucking awesome, and the tilesets have a great crisp look

The only complaint is the characters sprites, and you get over it in the first two minutes of the game.
>>
>>337300905
>Cyan is at last not useless
>implying
>>
>>337300905
How did they change Cyan?
>>
>>337301103

You can set him to charge his Bushido techs by himself, while you can input other commands with the rest of your party. No more waiting for him.
>>
>>337300905
You're fortunate enough to be a pleb who has zero interest in tasteful art design. Most of us are older than 14 and as a result, can't just ignore it like you.
>>
i've never played any of the games in this franchise. if they bring it over to PC like the Final Fantasy phone ports i might give it a go. it looks way better than those.
>>
>>337301231
His bushidos are still extremely shitty compared to basically any other combat command, that doesn't make him good.
>>
>>337300109
The mobile version will be the first English release yes.
>>
>>337300905
I'm just glad I'm able to play a portable version of FF5 and 6 that isn't GBA but I do get some of the hate, mainly from the sprite design.
>>
I'm playing Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song on the PS2 and its awesome.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.