[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok seriously what the fuck went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: div.jpg (179 KB, 808x554) Image search: [Google]
div.jpg
179 KB, 808x554
ok seriously what the fuck went wrong?
>>
No content.

People get to end game and just stop playing
>>
You know what went wrong

They turned grind into more grind and hackers ran rampant.
>>
hackers and there isn't really much to do.
>>
>Multiplayer Ubisoft game
that's your answer senpai
>>
>>337295430
>>337295329
the console experience is nice tho lel desu sempai
>>
So many hackers, hackers are complaining about hackers.
The Falcon Lost Challenge mode gear grind is borderline impossible unless you get a group of competent people (never)
The Darkzone 161+ bracket only ever drops 163 and 182 gear even in the higher end DZs. (stave for shitty nomad gear)
Scavenging does fuck all.
Pheonix Credit gear is fucking garbage 90% of the time and has a week long restock time.
Crafting gear requirements are through the roof, and even with higher scored gear you don't get a better chance at decent affixes. (Personal note on that, I created roughly 10 M44 marksman rifles in a row and each one had absolutely dogshit rolls)

The leveling and getting to the 160~ range of gear was mildly enjoyable until you discovered how things work, then it all just became tedious.

Also the vast majority of people that turn VOIP on don't know you have to turn off the always on option.
>>
Just so you guys know.
I own both consoles and a PC.
I knew the hacking was gonna be bad so I bought this on a console, the ps4 to be specific.
You guys should have known how shit ubi is, what were you thinking?
>>
>>337297293
As some who enjoy the PvE (yeah I know) how bad is the hacker problem in the Dark Zone? Is it as bad as people say it is?
>>
>>337298303
>replying to a confirmed console player asking about hackers
On the PC its not necessarily all hacking, but there are people that exploit damage boosts from weapons strictly to take other players out in seconds just to do it.
Ive seen players literally flying through the map, teleporting, and killing other players from 90m with a single shot from a vector. It's fucking atroctious. DZ is the only decent place to get weapon materials, but everyone there is hacking so by the time you have a full DZ cache on hand a group of four teleport to you and drop you on the spot.
>>
If you don't play this game exclusively all day you will be shit on by everything and beat into a gear score cap
>>
>>337300218
So there is no point going into the dark zone at all unless you're a cheat?
>>
>>337301542
Yea, any group of 4 no lives is going to beat you regardless of skill
>>
-End game is playing the same missions over and over again
-DZ is full of hackers and can't get anything done like getting loot for crafting
-crafting was turned to shit after the last major update, most likely to get people to play longer
-buggy, the falcon lost mission had been glitched since release and you're pretty much fucked if someone leaves your group.
-falcon lost mission is boring and takes longer than it should

Only worth playing if you play with some friends
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.