[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is this and should i get it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: masquerade.png (506 KB, 670x360) Image search: [Google]
masquerade.png
506 KB, 670x360
how is this and should i get it?
>>
breddy gud and pirate
>>
>>337292162
The worst best game you will ever play.

Make sure you install the unofficial patch
>>
>>337292548
>The worst best game
What do you mean?
>>
>>337293810
Broken, rushed and impossible to complete without an unofficial patch. That being said the rest of the game is pure bliss, minus the SEWER level.
>>
is it honestly good guys?
>>
>>337295570
One of the beat RPGs out there.
Aso others have said, though, it' like it was coded by monkeys on their first project to be broken on purpose, and without even finishing it.
Plus, not a cent from a purchase will reach the creators, so no point in buying.
>>
>>337292162
It's alright, but you should just play Overwatch. It handles the mechanics and themes significantly better than that
>>
>>337292548
which version bro?
>>
File: 1454625230865.jpg (535 KB, 1200x2268) Image search: [Google]
1454625230865.jpg
535 KB, 1200x2268
>>337297903
The latest one.

It's also shameful that this image hasn't been posted.
>>
>>337292162
Yes.
>>
>>337292162

Pretty fucking good, but needs the unofficial patch and a bit of patience. Troika had talent and passion, but they were fucked and had to rush the game out and it shows. Still, it's a 10/10 experience and I've completed it multiple times. Notable that playing a Malkavian or Nosferatu is considerably different than the other clans. Tremere also has some unique quest IIRC.
>>
Does playing the tutorial give you extra lvling points?
>>
>>337298147
>General Tips

you mean huge spoilers

edit that shit

Also the whole fucking chart is a spergfest, half of it is listing the stuff that game tells you straight away, then it does its best to tell you how to play and in the end it gives you some useful information

Just make a pastebin with links to mods and patches you fucking retard.

Every fucking thread this shit pops up I really think the community is retarded.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.