[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: f.png (523 KB, 622x845) Image search: [Google]
f.png
523 KB, 622x845
What did this mean by this?
>>
It means the game will be great.
>>
>>337278840

it means that you'll have to decide to buy it or not on your own gut rather than letting a 'professional' tell you whether or not its good.

but its never a good sign. means they have little confidence in their product
>>
multiplayer is already confirmed shit so if even bethesda doesn't have faith in the singleplayer then why should anyone else?
>>
It means Bethesda doesn't want early reviews harming sales.
>>
>Review copies are given at the same date as public release
Usually It means they have no faith in it.

And considering this is vidya review, a medium known to be more than forgiving about faults, that's really alarming.
>>
>>337278840
Surely a good sign
>>
>>337278840
Means game gonna be bad. Like Duke Nukem Forever kind of bad.
>>
They don't want people to find out the Singleplayer is only 5 hours long until after the shrinkwrap is off.
>>
>>337278840
Video game reviews have a huge impact on standard morons who can't make their own decisions. Bethesda doesn't have a lot of confidence in the product, so they're not allowing any pre-release reviews because any negative views will further perpetuate the already negative media attention that this game is getting.
>>
>>337279330
It's the way Bethesda handles reviews to begin with.
Do you think Machinegames didn't have any confidence in their product?
>>
>>337278840
It's a good omen
Game will surely be great
>>
>>337279787
>Like Duke Nukem Forever kind of bad
As in "faithful to the more popular games in the series but with graphics that don't live up to the current gen so it's derided by all current gen gamers?" Nah, this won't be DNF.
>>
t.b.h if I were to make a game I wouldn't release it to these entitled gaming "journalists" either
they should get to play the game at the same time like everyone else
this is a terrible thing in this industry but yeah, not giving out review copies means the game will be shit more or less
>>
>>337278840
>no offline map editor
>locked behind online servers

fuck

off
>>
Hello gamerbros, insider and video game enthusiast here
It means Bethesda™ loves us gamers so much, they don't wish to give early reviewers special treatment, they wish us gamers the best DOOM™ experience possible

So be sure to return their kindness in kind, and pre-order your copy of DOOM™ right now, it's a legit labor of love and as George Zimmerman would say - I guarantee it!
>>
>>337280352
I know I'm supposed to laugh, but it's just so goddamn tedious.
>>
>>337280352

i tell you what. if you get big Z to endorse the game i'll buy it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.