[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think I can go two more weeks without my goddess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I don't think I can go two more weeks without my goddess Pharah. She's just so perfect, bros.
>>
>>337270175

You can play the AI vs Bots if you downloaded the beta
>>
>>337270175
^
>>
10 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
File: Laughing Support.png (778 KB, 797x799) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Support.png
778 KB, 797x799
Daily reminder that MercyxPharah is the best pairing and anything else is literal trash
>>
>>337272818
Thanks Blizzard :^)

>>337272945
A million times this
>>
>>337270175
>tfw no Mercy+Pharah sfm
>>
>>337271314
No you can't.
>>
>>337273454

There's a crack so you don't need to log-onto to battlenet to play. See the /vg/ thread.
>>
>>337270175
I had Thunderbird, Raptorion and Amethyst skins for her (all of them are chest drops) as well as Barrage potg animation which I bought myself. Me and her were meant to be.

I feel your pain bro
>>
>>337270175

Two weeks, anon. Two weeks and I'll be by your side as we rise into the heavens to rain overpowering JUSTICE onto your enemies.
>>
I was reading through old beta patch notes and apparently in an older patch Genji had 150HP (200HP at the end of the beta) and his shurikens did 20% more damage.

trading 50hp for significantly more damage sounds way better to me.
>>
>>337274157
Pharah needs that trade IMO.
>>
There is no better feeling as Mercy to fly around following Pharah through the air, giving sick damage boosts as she rains down justice
>>
>>337274157
It's Blizzard, so expect wildly varying powerlevels every month or so as they continually fail at balance.
>>
>>337274419

Truly among the things best in life.
>>
I consistently forget Mercy has the ability to boost damage
>>
>>337273570
There is nothing there
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.