[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is terrible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 250x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 250x353
This game is terrible.
>>
Sorry you feel that way.

Maybe the last of us would be more of your type of game.
>>
Just like this thread.
>>
>>337267534
>b-but sony

Every time. Nintendrones are so pathetic it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>337267381
it gets better
I didn't think it was worth a shit until the first run in the antagonist
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x584
>>337267914
No it doesn't I'm pretty far through it and I hate it even more.
>>
>>337267381

I'm sorry you hate gameplay.

I recommend selling your Wii U for an HBO subscription.
>>
>>337267381
It starts out kind of poorly, with little information given on how to actually play the fucking thing, and very few combat options to work with. Once you unlock all the powers and git gud on the higher difficulties and secret missions, it gets pretty awesome. The boss fights are also really fantastic.
>>
>>337268106
Feel free to post a screenshot to prove that and tell us why it's terrible.
>>
Its gimmicky shit everyone here pretends to like because muh platinum
>>
Nah, it's excellent, you need to stop being a dumb cunt and learn the difference between quality and preference.
>>
Why is it terrible? Elaborate. Explain.
>>
>>337268336
Gimmicky how?
>>
>>337267841
I didn't see him memtion Sony, I saw him recommend a presentation based game since you don't like gameplay based ones. Makes perfect sense. The Last of Us is pretty alright, and you genuinely might enjoy it.
>>
>>337267381
I agree

Only enjoyable part of that shitwreck was the wonderful cannon thing at the final boss, even if it was a button mashing sequence
>>
>>337268482
Everything involving the gamepad.
>>
>>337268495
Well considering the Last of Us is a Sony exclusive title he would have been in the right to assume Sony, wouldn't you agree?
>>
Its not.

Fucking hell you people.

>1 or 2 flaws

WOW WHAT A SHIT FUCKING GAMING HAS REALLY GONE DOWNHILL WE CANT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>337268649
Good thing that's a non-issue
>>
>>337268495
I'm not OP, and it's too obvious what he's doing. But I don't expect a mindless nintendrone to understand it.
>>
>>337268649
>he plays W101 with the gamepad
>>
This game is amazing
>>
>>337268651
If you immediately assume everyone is shitposting, yes.

>>337268771
So, you're admitting to being a mindless Nintendrone? Cool. Why don't you go choke on the 3 worthwhile Wii-U games?
>>
k, senpai.
>>
>>337268984
Are you really this stupid or are you just trolling?
>>
Game is autistic weeb shit. You can't even see what's going on half the time.
>>
It's definitley not as good as bayonetta
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.