[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the NX need to make it worth purchasing for you? For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1460371756217.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460371756217.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
What does the NX need to make it worth purchasing for you?

For me:

>Bayonetta 2 Remaster at 60 FPS
>Zelda NX
>A good Samus game
>A good Mario Kart
>Sm4sh Complete Edition with All DLC
>A good UI
>streaming option like PS4
>no region lock
>plays Wii U and Wii games
>a lan port
>>
Beyond Good and Evil 2
>>
A 3d Mario, Zelda and smash bros that are all at least 9/10
>>
>>337264261
Xenoblade NX
>>
>>337264261
Good games.
Anything more would just be a plus
>>
>>337264261
A normal controller without any fancy gimmicks. Something that doesn't have a surface area keyboard, just two analog stick and buttons. That'd do it for me.
>>
>>337264261
Backwards compatible with WiiU and possible Wii. No region lock. And an improved online account system.
>>
>>337264261
>Bayonetta 2 Remaster
>Sm4sh Complete Edition

How about some new games?
>>
>>337266456
>And an improved online account system
Like what?
Seems to work fine to me though it would be nice if you could view others wishlists and buy them games
>>
>>337264261
>Bayo 2 remaster at 60 fps

Its already at 60 fps
>>
>>337266315
I play fightans, so this

Also non shitty third party support.
>>
>>337264261
ill only get it if there's xenoblade
>>
>>337264261
>What does the NX need to make it worth purchasing for you?

Going back to the roots of gaming.

Insert a game and play. No ability to do a bunch of fucking bullshit. If I want to watch a movie I sure as fuck ain't using my console. If I want to be social I'll invite friends over for beer and food and play some videogames, I sure as fuck don't need social features on my console. If I wan't to browse the internet I won't use my console.

Just give me a machine I put a game into and a fucking game starts.
>>
>>337267446
You might want that, but it's proven that's not what majority of consumers want.
>>
>>337264261
A good animal crossing.
Or an Elite Beat Agent / Ouendan I guess now that I saw that one article
>>
>>337267446
>Just give me a machine I put a game into and a fucking game starts.
So I assume you bought the Wii and WiiU
>>
7tflop or bust
>>
>>337264261
>>streaming option like PS4
You could just get a capture device card instead, assuming HDCP doesn't fuck you over.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.