[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no SGDQ 2016 thread schedule: https://gamesdonequick.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: itaintsavesex.jpg (53 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
itaintsavesex.jpg
53 KB, 1024x576
>no SGDQ 2016 thread

schedule:

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

You know what it do.
Whats your fav game for speedruns ?
>>
i'm going to love watching the excuses
>>
Time for more watered-down, no-fun-allowed, SJW-approved shit.

I literally dropped GDQ events after that mickey mouse Lets Play by the GURL GAYMER.
>>
>fucking demon's souls on the first day
I'm already excited
>>
>no famous speedrunners like caleb, trihex, cheese, puncay, etc
>google any "female" name that you see in that chat to go to that person's twitch and see that its LITERALLY a tranny over half of the time

what a goddamn disaster. i heard that the most recent AGDQ had a low amount of money raised. they should just kill this thing.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (53 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
53 KB, 506x285
Can you stop?
>>
There seems to be some mistake with that schedule, Ms. Narcissa isn't on there?
>>
>>337251283
meant to say google any "female name'' in that schedule list.
>>
>>337251283
>trannys
what do you expect? If you can't compete with the men, beat the women.
>>
nice, finally some cool games for once, but all this fucking mario and megaman gets old real fast
>>
>>337250839
Why post daily threads for an event that won't start until almost one month from now?
>>
>Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Might be cool.
>>
>>337251858
>July 3rd
It's two months.
>>
>>337250839
Did John Numbers ever apologize for sucking the testosterone out of Cosmo?
>>
>>337251949
I have no idea who this faggot cosmo is, but what I do know is that if you dont like someone, then stop giving them attention

source: cliff bazinga
>>
>>337251940
Well fuck I can't read I guess
That's even worse though
>>
File: 1451491964019.jpg (71 KB, 889x648) Image search: [Google]
1451491964019.jpg
71 KB, 889x648
>>337252121
>implying /v/ doesn't love Cosmo
>>
ALL THE CATEGORIES ARE ARBITRARY
>>
vain bitch
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.