[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /v/ PC/Steam-fag here. I will borrow a friend's ps4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: PS4BL10.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
PS4BL10.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
hi /v/

PC/Steam-fag here.
I will borrow a friend's ps4 in order to play bb. He doesn't have the game though and I thought about buying the goty-edition (because of the dlc) and then reselling it after I'm done.

Will that be possible? Or will the game be tied to my PSN-account?

Thanks in advance
>>
If you buy it digitally it's tied to your account. If you buy a physical copy you can trade it in at your local gamestop or whatever.
>>
depends if the dlc is on the disc or a voucher
>>
>>337240309

I have it, there's no install, the DLC is on the disc.
>>
I'm still mad we didn't get a The Old Hunters on disc in north america.
>>
/v/ presents: the heady desperation of the PC gaymur
>>
Just give the game to your friend along with the PS4 when you're done. Show your gratitude.
>>
>>337240557
i bought a ps4 with bloodborne and after playing it realized there are no other games and returned the ps4
>>
>>337240718

Stupid faggot, Earth Defense Force too good for you?
>>
>>337240480

This. There's a "complete edition" but it's only digital, not phyical. Doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>337240480
I imported it. It's region free and on disc.
>>
>>337240840
4.1 is coming to steam
>>
>>337240557
I don't like console wars, friendo :^)
>>
File: Riot_Shield_menu_icon_MW3.png (54 KB, 193x251) Image search: [Google]
Riot_Shield_menu_icon_MW3.png
54 KB, 193x251
Isn't it better to buy the physical version? You can do the item glitch with it, not the Complete edition, right?
>>
Thanks for the replies :)

How do I close a thread?
>>
I thought the PS4 WAS region locked though
>>
>>337242312
Nope
>>
Instead of reselling it, why not gift it to your friend? I can't possibly fathom how shit his taste must be if he doesn't have it already.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.