[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought an Xbox 360 since Microsoft ceased production finally,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Just bought an Xbox 360 since Microsoft ceased production finally, pic related. Already got all the Halo games (except 2 obviously), Fable 1-3, Gears 1-3 on my list. I'm sure there are some other interesting exclusives after all the years on the market, but have been completely absent from the Xbox side of gaming for years.

Recommend me some more games that you think are essential please.
>>
Crackdown
>>
>>337219941
This. Crackdown 2 as well, but it's not nearly as fun as the first.
>>
Actually good
Lost Odyssey
Chromehounds
Beautiful Katamari
Viva PiƱata: Trouble in Paradise
Project Gotham Racing 4
Blue Dragon
Crackdown
Dead Rising 1
Ninja Gaiden 2 (if you haven't played the other versions yet)

Maybe look into these:
Infinite Undiscovery
Ninety-nine Nights
Project Sylpheed
Kameo
>>
>>337220272
>ninety nine nights
holy fuck I have always wanted to replay this game.
>>
>>337220272
>infinite undiscover
Anything but that.

Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragin, FFXIII-2-3, Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms anything but IU
>>
ESCHATOS
>>
File: tracer.gif (267 KB, 399x560) Image search: [Google]
tracer.gif
267 KB, 399x560
Rez HD
Only one I can openly mention
>>
>>337220572
>FFXIII-2-3

Please end yourself for recommending that shit
>>
File: ninja_wut.jpg (24 KB, 418x235) Image search: [Google]
ninja_wut.jpg
24 KB, 418x235
>>337219692
Saints Row 2 was a lot of fun.
>>
>>337219692
Cave shooters were the only reason to own one
>>
ditch fable 2 and 3, they are really bad games. get forza horizon.
>>
>>337219692
Forza Motorsport 4 if you're into cars

Also why "obviously" not Halo 2? It's literally just as good as any other Halo, even if you think it's not quite as good it's very fucking close. Are you a child?
>>
>>337220989
because 2 was on OG xbox you numpty
>>
OP here, thanks a lot guys. This'll be enough to get me going. Will add a bunch of these to my library.

>>337220989
Obviously because it's not available on the 360. That's what I thought anyway. Unless it is? Would love to have a complete series.
>>
>>337219692

Guitar Hero 2 and 3.
>>
Put Halo 2 on your list. Aside from a pretty annoying bug that triggers a faint blue blur to cover a portion the screen at certain points of the game it runs great on 360.

Crackdown is an absolute must.
>>
>>337220572
>eternal sonata
>getting the inferior xbox 360 version
lmao
>>
>>337221307
2 is for the original xbox yah but the 360 can still play it
>>
>>337221637
>>337221894
Cheers. Will nab a copy of 2 as well. Seems odd but genuinely forgot about backwards compatibility. Seems like such a novelty these days...
>>
>>337221264
The 360 is backwards compatible.
>>
>>337221637
I can't remember if it actually worked but don't update Halo or Halo 2. This lets you play Halo in 16:9 and Halo 2 doesn't have that blur.
I could be talking out my ass though since it has been years.
>>
>>337222330
Will keep in mind. Appreciate it.
>>
RGH/JTAG it and play all those japanese shmups, also unlock the backwards compatibilty software to boot all the titles.
>>
>>337219692
If you like JRPGs at all, you need to play Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia
>>
>>337220272
>Chromehounds
Don't get me wrong, I loved Chromehounds, but it really shouldn't be recommended to anyone these days. The servers were shut down years ago, and without the online multiplayer, which is the core of the game, all you have access to is a glorified tutorial.
>>
Perfect Dark Zero.

It was a really awful game, but I really enjoyed it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.