[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
>>337215679
Sharpshooter still isn't fucking in the game yet i'm pretty sure god damn it let me check.
>>
1 year into Early Access:

The game is still in Early fucking Access

3 months and we get a perk and a map, if we're lucky

fuck off TWI
>>
>>337215679
did it die already?
i never heard of anymore updates
>>
>>337215735
Sharpshooter isn't in the game fuck it.
>>
>Implementation of cash shop before release
>Shitty Patriarch design
>Slow as fuck release of content

Glad I never bought this shit, removed it from wish list long ago.
>>
>>337215679
>l4d shit instead of adding essential perks
>selling hats and retarded weapon skins
>>
>>337215827
Cash shop in early access which they've never mentioned before and barely any actual content updates.
Yeah
It's pretty dead
>>
File: tripwire.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tripwire.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>337215679
The game is not funny.
Left 4 Dead is a masterpiece, Killing Floor is shit.
>>
>>337215679
a fine example of overselling a sequel

Lots of things from the 1st game, reskinned, Looks good. Some new things. But mostly, the same. Also with a cash shop. Also, early access forever.

Really, tripwire?
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>337215679
It was released as Early Access.
>>
THe biggest thing that is killing it in my opinion is how fucking long Tripwire is taking to put out basic stuff, they fucking added a PVP mode before the sharpshooter perk somehow.
>>
>Perks found in the code are still not out
>Last content update after December came in April with a map and a mode literally nobody gave a shit about
>They don't balance demo and don't hurry the classes up
They're fucking everything up
>>
"Early access done right"
It's been what, a year? And we still don't have all the perks. Updates are incredibly slow. Some of the perks suck and since the updates take months there's no chance of them getting better any time soon. They added a PVP mode that no one asked for instead of the rest of the perks.
I remember when the FAQ said they aim to release by christmas but so much for that
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>Shashooter is still not here
>other 2 classes probably will never come out
>We've got shitty PVP and microtransactions instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlFE2pOImzY
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.