[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MONTH AWAY >laffin >cringin >memein >pillow fortin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: e3-header-overlay-latest.png (665 KB, 1208x547) Image search: [Google]
e3-header-overlay-latest.png
665 KB, 1208x547
MONTH AWAY

>laffin
>cringin
>memein
>pillow fortin
>snackin
>disappointment

Who ready?
>>
>>337207174
Nintendo confirmed theyre only showing Zelda, but the hype has died since they havent show like 1:00 o LQ footage in years, Sony E3s are always shit or subpar, Microsoft can go suck a dick, I can only wait for a PC port of that one good game in the show, This is going to be the owrst e3 ever.

So worse E3 ever
>>
File: E3.png (670 KB, 1042x746) Image search: [Google]
E3.png
670 KB, 1042x746
Hype for P5 and Nier.
>>
>>337208083
wait a minute, are you saying you watch E3 for the games or something?
>>
>>337208183
Yeah there was a time when I did, and nothing can beat E3 2006 cringe wise anyway.
>>
Hoping to get some hands-on with dishonored 2 or at least score some good swag junk.
>>
>>337208083
I seriously hope they're just shitting with us

There's got to be more than just zelda, right?
Some shock announcements?
>>
>>337209167
The shock announcement is going to be at the end it says Wii U/NX and has a release date.
>>
>>337207174
>>337207174

>Nintendont only has one game
>EA doing their own cringe show
>other companies backing out
>Phony/Microshaft are gonna bullshit about their PS4k/Xbone&1/2
>literally no rumors have been posted yet.

This E3 is gonna suck and not in the laughable way it's been before.
>>
>Still having the ability to be disappointed.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you, OP.
>>
>>337209515
Death of E3 when?
>>
>>337209515
No relevant companies have backed out, and while all the VR and revision bullshit will be annoying there should be plenty of good third party games represented.
>>
>>337209629
>>337209629

>no relevant
>EA
>ActivisionBlizzard

just because you don't like EA or Activision, doesn't mean they aren't relevant. EA and Activision are still one of the biggest video game publishers in the world.
>>
>>337209881
ActivisionBlizzard is irrelevant. They make a lot of money but they have nothing but skinnerbox bullshit that doesn't require E3.

EA isn't irrelevant, I suppose, but it's not like they'd show anything good.
>>
>>337209881
so body gives a shit about cod and sports games
>>
>>337207174
Who is even attending considering I heard some cancellations happened?
>>
I'm hoping they show more of Dawn of War 3

That was honestly the best game announcement in years, for me at least
>>
>>337209881
But they are irrelevant. I mean, what do you REALLY expect they'll reveal? Another batch of yearly installments, another subscription plan for services no one cares, more multimedia plans and probably jumping on VR bandwagon in some fashion. I guess Mass Effect Andromeda could get teased or something.

Activision and EA are always horribly boring at these big events.
>>
File: 1461237021565.gif (1 MB, 720x1100) Image search: [Google]
1461237021565.gif
1 MB, 720x1100
>>337207174
i dont really need much anon except mabey you know... god hand 2
>>
>>337208083
I'm pretty sure they said only Zelda is going to be playable at E3, not that it's the only thing they're showing. I still expect it to be completely fucking shit either way, since they aren't showing anything that isn't already completed/almost completed before NX releases next spring.
>>
>>337210179
The only companies that have cancelled are EA, who are doing their own show, and Disney Interactive, who are ceasing to exist as Disney is moving to licensing IPs now.

The only reason people are trying to spin this as E3 dying or becoming irrelevant are Nintendo fans.

Last years E3 had a higher industry turnout than any year before.
>>
>>337210435
No, they also announced their E3 plans, like they do every year. They announced no Digital Event, and in the same time slot they normally would, they just announced a Treehouse Zelda stream that lasts all day.
>>
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 release date
Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer
Jak 4
Crash bandicoot
Gears 4
That's all I've want
Oh and Nier
>>
>>337208083
>Sony E3s are always shit or subpar

Yeah remember in 2013 when they showed FFXV and KH3 back to back? I mean that was basically SE pumping the seed of life down Sony's throats but the hype was enough to make Microsoft's and Nintendo's presentations forgettable.
>>
what are your favorite memetastic moments of E3?

I liked the nervous yarn guy a lot. It was cute
>>
>>337210894
Last year Sony and MS BTFO everyone else, yet nintendrones keep claiming nothing eventful was ever shown....
>>
File: sorasmiles.jpg (18 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
sorasmiles.jpg
18 KB, 512x384
>>337210894
Hnnnnnnngghgg
>>
I lost pretty much all my interest when it was announced the NX wasn't being shown.
>>
>>337211018

Konami. You know the one.

That conference was pure gold. If only we had realized then it was a sign of things to come.
>>
>>337211018

Everything in 2010.
>>
File: e3 2010.jpg (475 KB, 1600x1043) Image search: [Google]
e3 2010.jpg
475 KB, 1600x1043
>>337211018
>>337212368
>>337212415
E3 will never be that glorious again
>>
>>337210629

>EA

Good, absolutely nothing of value lost there. The console companies occasionally try so hard they spaghetti on themselves and Ubisoft trailers are at least pretty to look at before the inevitable downgrade.

EA's conferences are just plain bad.

>here's a tech demo for ball physics that aren't being used
>here's some athlete trying to sound smart
>here's some Battlefield bullfootage
>Bioware is still relevant, please believe me
>>
give it up, op

e3 is deae
>>
>>337210629

I love how butthurt "taking my ball home" EA is about everything.
>>
>>337212368
won mirrion troops?
>>
>EA
Mass Effect. unlike most people here I still have hope for this one, though I won't be surprised if they flub it either

>Ubisoft
nothing

>Bethesda
Dishonored 2 and ??? I don't know why they're holding a conference unless they really have TES6

>MS
Recore please
It'll mostly be a Gears 4 show though, that and multiplats

>Sony
hoping for more FFVII, can't think of much else that would excite me

>Nintendo
horseshit that they don't even have a direct but I still want to see Zelda

Overall interest is lukewarm
>>
>>337209357

They already said that. March 2017 for the NX and Zelda is being made for both platforms. They also said no NX info at E3.
>>
>>337212959
>interested in FFVII

How can anyone be hyped after hearing how it's episodic? Plus, it has XV's combat minus the warping.
>>
>>337207174
I'm excited as hell. I don't really care about the hype or announcements It's just entertaining to watch.
>>
>>337212542

That laser tag thing looked kinda neat. Good AR would probably revive laser tag as an alternative to paintball.
>>
>>337212959
>they really have TES6
it's not like they are forced to pull a Fallout 4 everyyear, the can just announce it and then release it in late 2017/18
>>
>>337213142
>episodic
Greatly depends on how much you get with each episode, and how much they cost. Not enough info to go on.

>it has XV's combat minus the warping
Again, not enough to go on, those few seconds of gameplay could have been anything. It could be closer to XIII, it could be its own system, and besides, anyone could tell it's incomplete as hell, they have time.

There's no reason to write it off yet. They have the visual direction down 100% and that's the most important thing to me, I never cared for VII's combat to begin with.
>>
>>337208083
This is easily going to be the most uneventful E3 for everyone involved. The only thing I'm hoping for are a few tech demos failing outright on stage. That should be funny at least.
>>
>>337211018
The whole of 2010 was magical, one of the best E3s in a long time.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.