[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been lost in the fucking forbidden woods for 2 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg (148 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg
148 KB, 960x540
I've been lost in the fucking forbidden woods for 2 hours now. what am I missing? I've killed aliens, I've unlock shortcut next to the lamp, I've joined some guild top of a tower. wtf am I missing
>>
Find the creek with the giant pigs and follow that to the end. Then you'll fight some ringwraiths.
>>
>>337204307
shadow's of yharnam m8
>>
>>337204307
Literally how? From is the leading innovator of the "Our game is a straight line" meme.
>>
>>337204307
Follow left when leaving second shortcut after aaaaays and forward
>>
>>337204307
if you follow beaten paths, it's much easier to navigate through. I almost broke my controller in half because of how many times I lost my blood orbs and couldn't find them again in there.
>>
File: 1456825792309.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456825792309.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>just bought the dlc
>tfw it's actually bretty fun so far
Hopefully it's not too short, though admittedly there's still a lot of stuff I missed on my first play through that I have to do in my NG+.
>>
>>337204307
i both love and hate this zone. its actually huge and somewhat confusing and makes it feel really organic. but then it is huge and confusing and then its a short narrow path of trees and all of a sudden you are in byrgenworth which is just one 2 story building with a lunarium, at least rom is cool.

just got through here today spent a few thousand echos on shiny coins (which ended up being about 40 more coins than i needed) and got real familiar with the place.
>>
what are shiny coins for? I never use them.

and, I opened up a second shortcuts, near an old hunter ringing bell. how do I get here from the first lamp so I can get to the boss faster. (is there another lamp somewhere?)
>>
>>337205914
shinies are just for marking where you have been. so far these woods are the only place in any souls style game where i used the "mark your path" items.

if you cant find your way from the first short cut to the second then you need to just watch a youtube walkthrough m8
>>
hug the right wall, fence

just outline the edges of the map till you find your way
>>
>>337206438
do they stay if you die?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.