[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greatest battle in the history of vidya. Who would win in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: DEATH BATTLE.png (996 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
DEATH BATTLE.png
996 KB, 900x643
The greatest battle in the history of vidya.

Who would win in a fight - Dota 2, or League of Legends?!
>>
>>337198037
league of legends because the tribunal would ban dota 2 for bad language
>>
*points to dick*

this.
>>
>>337198037

DotA, easy, the kits of the Heros are so much stronger and varied than League. Then again all Champs vs All Heroes would probably result in DotA losing as they run out of mana in seconds and cant keep up with the RETARDED amount of mobility in League.
>>
>>337198384
>dota 2 more varied than league
dude its no longer 2011. You probably pay 0 attention to league and this is from someone that only plays dota 2 now but even I know you are wrong. RIP dominion(best game mode ever)
>>
>>337198530

I play League daily bro, dont get me wrong, there is variety in champion kits but all kits are "wait for enemy to be in range, vommit up abilities, repeat" and there has always been(with the exception of last season) stale meta. I havent played DotA in some time but keep up with the pro scene and occasionally read patch notes, it still has variety league will never have
>>
He posted it again!

The absolute madman!
>>
>>337198196
I can't see shit boss
>>
LoL for its longevity
Dota is deader than dead with bots filling up games as if it were CS1.6
>>
>>337198037
this is like making a fight between two pieces of shit
>>
>Play dota 2
>Queues take ten minutes
>Someone leaves right away
>Everyone leaves
>Time to queue again

>Play LoL
>Queues take 5 minutes
>Someone leaves
>Have to wait for the match to end

Both are shit
>>
File: 1444567137655.jpg (17 KB, 330x304) Image search: [Google]
1444567137655.jpg
17 KB, 330x304
>>337198037
>The greatest battle in the history of vidya.
>ASSFAGGOTS
>>
How do you save dota2
>>
Last time I checked LoL is way more popular than DOTA 2 will ever be. LoL is the clear winner
>>
>>337198037
There are too many crossgame factors to really come up with a conclusive answer.
How much gold/exp do creeps give? Which jungle camps are being used? Are there destructible trees? What about runes and Roshan/Baron/Dragon? What LoL spells does black king bar block? How is comeback gold calculated?

Ignoring those factors:
Manaless champs would probably shit on heroes early game.
Heroes can deny.
Heroes have starting 25% magic resist, but champ mage spells scale much higher. Also there are plenty of champs with either magic resist debuff or physical damage spells while most heroes don't buy magic resist items.
Heroes have incredibly powerful items, especially the tp scroll.
Hero right click carries scale to insane heights but the mage heroes kind of fall off, especially against the sheer amount of hp and def/mag res LoL tanks can build up.
A lot of champs do % max hp damage, letting them shred through tank heroes.
Heroes have loooong disables but champs have tenacity.
Champ inhibitors respawn but barracks don't.
And then there are the rng heroes like PA.
It would probably be decided by which team hits their power curves first.

It's a useless mental exercise but amusing nonetheless.
>>
>>337199807
what?

are you retarded?
>>
C U S T O M
U
S
T
O
M
games
>>
>>337200461
Most evenly matched battle would probably be

Doom
Invoker
Silencer
Outworld Devourer
Faceless Void? Riki? I don't know

vs

Ekko
Zed
Morgana
Jarvan?
Vayne? Tristana?

Feel free to disagree
>>
>>337201675
what happens if the lolfags haven't unlocked those champs
>>
File: 1443161134083.png (307 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1443161134083.png
307 KB, 600x530
>>337202381
Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1458854827277.png (184 KB, 520x308) Image search: [Google]
1458854827277.png
184 KB, 520x308
>>337200130
>tfw you have spent hundreds of hours in different ASSFAGGOTS
>>
HoTS is better than both.
>>
>>337202381
play a couple of games until you can afford them. Unlocking LoL characters is easy.
>>
>>337204485
>a couple
Maybe for the 1350s and 450s.
Averaging something like 130 a win, that's ~37 games for a 4800 and ~48 for a 6300, assuming no boosts, no first win of the day, or anything else. Too bad you get somewhat less if you lose, so it ends up being a bit higher, but I'm not going to account for it.
>easy
Nobody said it was hard. It's tedious and grindy, but not difficult.

>>337199050
>>337198384
I'm of the opinion that champions like Illaoi, Taliyah and Bard are getting more creative and stepping off of the scientific formulation that older champions had. But in reality they're trying to get away from it and are looking for more stuff to be gimmicky with since the engine is probably at it's limits as far as creativity goes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.