[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly was censored in this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (208 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
file.png
208 KB, 460x215
What exactly was censored in this game?
>>
>>337188759
The Japanese audio
>>
>>337188759
The setting that makes it a good game.
>>
>>337188843

So I'm guessing everything is the same then, except some areas that seem inappropriate are just wrongfully translated?

I wonder why a fan translation was never made for this game.
>>
Some incest stuff.
>>
>>337189096
Because it got officially localized
>>
File: 1452206043805.jpg (26 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1452206043805.jpg
26 KB, 318x318
One character's a pedophile
One eats babies
Main char's sister wants to fuck him
>>
File: 1457165838375.png (3 MB, 1347x974) Image search: [Google]
1457165838375.png
3 MB, 1347x974
>>337188759

Furiae's incest boner was toned down, but still easy to pick up on.

Leonard's pedophilia was either removed entirely or very toned down (it's been a billion years since I've played myself, can't remember if English text ever implies anything that can be even remotely interpreted as such).

Arioch is about the same. Mindbroken, literally wants to eat children.
>>
>>337188759
Some darker stuff got subdued.

- The mage is a literal pedophile in the Japanese script, in the english script he is just a nice guy that is just fond of children.

- The Protagonist's sister was full blown in love with him, wanting him to plow her field with all his might, incest so strong it even weirded him out, this fact doesn't exist in the english script.

- Allusion to necrophilia during a scene was completely cut.
>>
This thread is making me regret playing the US version.
>>
>>337190282
>- The mage is a literal pedophile in the Japanese script, in the english script he is just a nice guy that is just fond of children.
>- The Protagonist's sister was full blown in love with him, wanting him to plow her field with all his might, incest so strong it even weirded him out, this fact doesn't exist in the english script.

These are both still in, just toned down/only implied
>>
>>337190083
>One eats babies

This is 100% completely and totally in, it's not even just implied like the incest, it straight up happens
>>
>>337191687
>These are both still in
Direct me to a scene right now where it remotely implies Leonard was a kiddie diddler.

There's none.
>>
>>337190282
Furiae still wants Caim to fuck her in the english version, or at least that's what I thought Manah was implying and caused Caim to look away in disgust
>>
>>337190445
You should always regret playing localized versions of games.

If you continue to do so you will always be playing a farce because our industry is dishonest.
>>
The fuck is going on in this thread? Are people just going online to read and copy/pasting what they see?
>>
>>337193484
I see you haven't read the guide to complaining about censorship
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.