[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tibia or Runescape? Which one is better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: tibia.jpg (170 KB, 674x338) Image search: [Google]
tibia.jpg
170 KB, 674x338
Tibia or Runescape? Which one is better?
>>
Tibia
>>
Tibia.
>>
what's tibia
>>
>>337166996
tibia
>>
tibia
also release on steam already for fuck sakes
>>
>>337168838
it's a small bone in your leg
>>
runescape is better
tibia is huehues game.
>>
>Tibia
(Don't click if sensitive faggot)
http://www.bestgore.com/murder/12-year-old-gabriel-kuhn-killed-tibia-mmorpg-money-brutal-pics/
>>
>>337169091
>it's a small bone in your leg
only if you are a fucking midget
>>
>>337166996
Tibia had one of the most insane communites I ever experienced in online games, dunno how i is now, but it was fucking brutal what could happen to your character and how many unspoken rules you had to learn.
>>
>>337171335
I never played Tibia in my entire life. Is it worth playing in 2016?
>>
Trimming AGS for free!
>>
>>337172774
I stopped playing so I couldn't say.
>>
>>337173065
What games do you play now, anon?

I used to play Old School Runescape, but then I quit. Tibia looks fun as hell (and the graphics look nice), but I'm probably too late for this.
>>
File: 1433937512274.png (260 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1433937512274.png
260 KB, 500x545
>>337166996
>be happily walking around Carlin as a newbie
>suddenly burning crate barricade
>you know what's next
>>
>got all my friends to play Tibia
>they quickly surpassed me
>went back to playing alone
>>
>>337173249
As far as MMOs go? Nothing, sadly, Tree of Savior had some of my interest but I didn't follow it closely and some people are calling it a flop, so I'll wait a bit on it.
Closest thing to multiplayer has been DaS3 online.

I liked Old school RS but dropped it too early. Tibia, however, is addicting as fuck, the sprite work used to greatly improve over time so I assume it remains the same, and the way people structured worlds regions was amazing, it really was one of those make your own adventure MMOs, moreso than RS, there were only a few areas where PvP wasn't allowed.

You may be exploring a cave only to find a similar leveled played and agree to share monsters, then you two gang up on a third faggot who appears. You might be just casually walking back to town and find some guys are damanding tools or killing you if you don't, only to walk around and enter it through the sewers, and I could go on and on about it.

It's true there were many BRs and that this feeling may or may not have died down in recent years, but I suppose it'd be worth a try. I mostly stopped because no friends and trust me, it's much better with them.
>>
>>337174020
Damn, I tried to get my friends to play it with me, but they all said the game looked like crap. Shame. Do you recommend playing on official servers or private servers?
>>
I never played tibia first i'm hearing of it but runescape is better
>>
>>337174858
I only played official one, but it's very easy to hack, so private server's quality is all over the place. My reccomendation is that you go to the official ones simply because of better support and they'd be more welcoming to begginers. Try to at least search for more experienced players who would help you slightly.

Also, /vg/ has a general for it if I'm not wrong, but then, I've never been there and it's fucking /vg/, so dunno how good it might be for you.
>>
>>337166996
How the fuck is Tibia still alive?
>>
>>337176979
Why not. They even released a new trailer this year. Someone might break lvl 1000 soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpAaLT_PTCU

Here is a fan edit of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H-w8C-OIr8
>>
>>337169091
You're thinking of the fibula my friend.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.