[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they do anything right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Thief_box_art.jpg (26 KB, 307x323) Image search: [Google]
Thief_box_art.jpg
26 KB, 307x323
Did they do anything right?
>>
>>337164123
No.
>>
Character design
>>
File: 1391998987841.png (2 MB, 1237x2687) Image search: [Google]
1391998987841.png
2 MB, 1237x2687
>>337164123
>in thief DS if you shoot an arrow into a stone wall it wont alert anyone from the noise
>this game does it like t1 and t2
AAAAAaaaaaand thats the only thing that... patched, but fucked up the rest of the game pretty hard.
>>
File: EH.gif (1 MB, 294x351) Image search: [Google]
EH.gif
1 MB, 294x351
>>337164123
>>
File: 1455469616722.png (789 KB, 1024x589) Image search: [Google]
1455469616722.png
789 KB, 1024x589
>>337164506
lolno
>>
>>337164557
Thats not even true. Of course You alert guards in T3 when You shoot arrows into walls, it depends on The difficulty how well they hear it. On Expert, You arent allowed to breathe unless You Want to be heard.
>>
>>337168819
broadheads had no effect on the guards.
unofficial patches fixed that.
>>
>>337166434
>Thief
>Becomes Dark Brotherhood Assassin
>>
I have a simple job plan for this evening. Break into /v/, start another Thief thread and leave quietly. Lord Summer is out of town and the rumour has it that the mods went with him, as a bodyguard. So the time is ripe for a decent thread. The front page is always full with non vydia threads, and /vg/ is far to exposed. But Cutty tells me there's a better way in, around to the side, more out of the way. Only regular Taffers, and likely no shitposters to...complicate matters. The piece Cutty wants is a decent thread,good arguments, the usual adornments. It should provide a good discussion. Lord Summer, like most of his kind, probably keeps his best comments on the top floor of the place. Close to his heart, and far from his his console peasant servants. No point in waiting... I have Cutty's old sketches of the place, and every underage who's going to be asleep inside already is. It's time to begin.
>>
Graphics were pretty good and watching Garret's hand snatch things or cut paintings was an improvement over them just being absorbed into your body like most games. Also the CYO-difficulty was a good move that I wish more games would adopt to allow a game to be made for both niche stealth games and main stream casual fags. The story was terrible though.
>>
>>337164123
graphically it looked pretty nice at times. thats about it. levels were way too linear, thats what absolutely killed it for me. they couldve done a bunch of other things correctly but the levels still would've ruined it for me.
>>
>>337164123
>Did they do anything right?
It was short.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.