[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A highwaymen stops you and tells you to pay a toll Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 43_9941.jpg (29 KB, 250x254) Image search: [Google]
43_9941.jpg
29 KB, 250x254
>A highwaymen stops you and tells you to pay a toll
Have you EVER paid one of these guys in a game?
>>
>>337162909
In arcanum it's not a bad idea if you suck.
>>
Stand and deliver!
>>
>>337162909
in age of decadence it's not a bad idea if you suck
>>
never ever
>>
If I was doing some roleplaying? Yes. If I'm just playing the game? Fuck that. It's especially hilarious in a game like Skyrim where by the end of the game you're an unstoppable demigod and dragon hunter yet bandits in junk armor still try and mug you.
>>
File: df.jpg (92 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
92 KB, 500x355
It's a meme in Bethesda games.
>>
>>337163195
>I NEVER STAND DOWN!
>NOW TASTE MY BLADE!
>>
>>337162909
Usually yes, but it depends. Recently in Skyrim, multiple times, had enough gold and didn't want to take on a camp of bandits or noope out of there, for exploration purposes.
>>
>>337162909

Never. Always fight those fuckers and they usually have good gear/weapons.
>>
NEVER
>>
Might and Magic 7 would throw some pretty serious mobs at you if you didn't pay. Usually it was faster to just give them the money.
>>
File: 1462916415098.jpg (319 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1462916415098.jpg
319 KB, 960x895
>>337162909
>>
Mount and Blade
>>
Did it once to save my low-level skin in Mountain Blade
>>
In Underrail it's not a bad idea if you suck.
>>
>>337162909
Gave some dosh to the guy in morrowind, i jsut wanted to explore and occasionally run/fly/jump away if shit got hairy
>>
>>337163654
What's so bad about that image?
>>
If I'm doing a charisma run I will.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.