[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: aldritch6_tc.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aldritch6_tc.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1080
Literally impossible.
>>
Literally the second easiest lord of cinder. And it's not like any of the other ones are particularly difficult.
>>
Aldritch is really inconsistent. Last time I killed him he only used half his moves during the whole fight.
>>
>>337157513
just use fire and run from the arrows
>>
>>337157513
I had a lot of trouble on my third play through with this fuck. I was playing a Dex build with an estoc and the summons were shit. I beat him after my 100th try. All my strength builds have had no trouble with him though.
>>
It's not that hard to be honest.
>>
>>337157513
I consistently kill him first try after my first playthrough where I died 10+ times
>>
>>337158427
>estoc
>summons
>>
>>337158162
I don't have any fire, I'm playing a regular knight with a regular longsword, a regular shield and regular no magic.

My biggest problem is how difficult he is to read, I can get him through the first phase no problem and even beyond but then he uses arrow spam and while I'm still dodging arrows I recieve a laserbeam out of nowhere. Also getting closer to him is always hit or miss, sometimes I get fucked by the homing magic, sometimes I get a physical strike that takes 3/4th of my lifebar and have to retreat. Then there is the fire ring too.

I often manage to get him to 30% of his lifebar but then I'm either out of Estus or for god knows why I get ruined by arrows + beam combo despite normally properly being able to dodge both.

I'm under the impression that it's one of those you either kill it first try because you were lucky or you're in for a wild ride kind of bosses.
>>
>>337157878
But Twin Princes is the second easiest.
>>
>>337157513
He's easy as fuck, easier if you use straight swords even. All you gotta do is run as fast as possible behind him and keep hitting the tail, he gets semi staggered before he teleports for free hits. Then he teleports diagonally opposite to you, repeat for same results. He should never get the chance to use any spells if you do this right.
>>
>>337159194
>shield
wew
>>
>>337159295
Nah, twin princes is ever so slightly harder due to the teleporting messing with the camera.
>>
>>337159295
Aaaand if you, want to buy me flowers just go ahead now
>>
>>337157513
You can do it OP!
>>
>>337159465
Actually, shields are useless in DaS III, the stamina consumption is too high unless you get one of those 80 stability heavy meme shields.
>>
>>337157513
Always run in the opposite side corner when he teleports and stay in front to bait the meele attack
In phase 2 do the same and when he shoots the homing arrows run around him in a a circleand bait the meele attack again
>>
File: 1038.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1038.gif
1 MB, 200x150
seriously?? Get gud, skrub!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdgGcpj8XM0
>>
>>337160979
>almost dies 20 seconds into the fight
>>
>>337160167
>Doesn't reinforce shields
Has DaS taught you nothing? My Knight Shield is at +5 and I can survive most bestoc parry spams, depending on if it's buffed or not.
>>
>>337161651
You reinforce them and you get what from 49 to 51 stability? What are you gonna block with that? One hit from any stronger enemy and 3/5 of your stamina is gone, how are you even going to block a 3 hit combo? Let alone a boss like the dancer?
>>
File: 789546456.png (101 KB, 247x316) Image search: [Google]
789546456.png
101 KB, 247x316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbwox_PEO48
>>
Nigga I'm garbage at the game and I beat him with the standard Ultra Greatsword on my 3rd try
had to summon for everyone past him, though
>>
>>337162237
>they want you to fucking roll
what a surpise, the only time I could facetank was in DaS1 when I pumped my health up, had havels and summoned solaire for these 2 clowns you have to fight at the same time
>>
>>337159194
Run from arrows, roll through magic beams (then immediately roll again because he almost always fires two), charge his asshole. Swing on his asshole. WHen he raises or sways his torso he's going to swing on you.

Took me like 15 tries using a great club, but it's totally possible. They're all possible.
>>
>>337162947
That damage output looks pretty big. Considering i-frames are the best defense and the best way to boost damage is weapon upgrade is it really that impressive?

Those 'fists only no items' niggers on DaS 1 are more impressive.
>>
>1st playthrough
>Die 17 times
>2nd playthrough
>Straight up murder his stupid ass first try

I fucking learned all of that moveset inch by inch
>>
>>337163453
+9 raw broadsword + Lloyds Swords Ring + Flynns Ring does tons of damage
The only really hard part about slvl runs is not getting it at all, but that's not too hard with most of the bosses
>>
>>337159442
>he's easy as fuck
>my strategy is to cheese the boss so he doesn't use most of his attacks
You didn't really beat the boss
>>
>>337159194
use fire pine resin then. It's not magic, it's basically just rubbing oil on your sword.
>>
File: DARK SOULS™ III_20160510191926.jpg (496 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK SOULS™ III_20160510191926.jpg
496 KB, 1920x1080
You can do it OP, it's not too hard once you just stay close and bait the meele attack
>>
I feel sorry for you. That's the fight I found the easiest once you find out her mechanics.
>>
>>337157513
This boss pisses me off.

Not because he's challenging, but mai waifu didn't deserve that shit.
>>
File: everyone is stupid but me.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
everyone is stupid but me.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>337159194
>this boss is too hard! the devs are shit for making an impossible fight
>>well he's easy if you do this
>I'm using a long list of arbitrary restrictions I made up for myself though so I can't do it

every fucking time. Why would you come to 4chan to whine about a problem you have made for yourself?
>>
>>337157513
in what way is he impossible?
he's just a pain in the ass because there's no way to counter his arrows other than just running until they go away.
he's more tedious, than anything. you spend so much of the fight waiting for his weird ass attacks to actually happen
>>
>>337164848
It's not so much that I made an arbitrary list of restrictions but I rolled(literally) a knight and while I'm not autistic enough to absolutely completely limit myself to that my stats, my gear and even my personal skills are geared towards that. I tried putting a magic resistant armor and it didn't make much of a difference. I tried playing with an Ultra Greatsword and I think I have better DPS with my good old longsword. I can't summon because I pirated the game
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.