[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS THING GO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: battle gear.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
battle gear.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS THING GO?
>>
to brazil on a major battle involving a large variety of diamond dogs resources and manpower, likely including veterans snake cares about and would gladly operate with

this is never shown, is of no consequence to the plot, and gains you so very little i wonder why it's in the game at all
>>
>>337154374
>i wonder why it's in the game at all
Unfinished content.
>>
File: kojima_lunch.jpg (56 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
kojima_lunch.jpg
56 KB, 640x420
Hidyo spent too much time with Joosten and didnt finish the game. Can you really blame him?
>>
>>337154101
it was supposed to be playable like a more powerful attack version of d walker but apparently it was so horribly broken in gameplay they just stripped it out and gave it a role similar to that of zeke in peacewalker

they left in the cutscenes related to it because otherwise snake and miller would have no reason to keep him around and no reason to trust him enough to allow him to run experiments on the wolbachia

personally i think they should have just left it in the game, made it an absurdly op god weapon with cloaking technology and the like and then make it so that its use would restrict players rank to below even an a rank
>>
>>337154101
it got turned into a pachinko
>>
>>337156149

Got a sauce on that?
>>
>>337154101

>Best gameplay
>Worst story

Prove me wrong
>>
>>337154487
Wrong, its finished content, was just gamebreaking and they didn't want to figure out a way to balance it
>>
>>337156460
http://gamingbolt.com/metal-gear-solid-5-was-supposed-to-have-guard-dogs-playable-battle-gear-ep-51-audio-file-uncovered

i wouldve preferred guard dogs over a floating tank tbqh
>>
>>337156513
I agree with you anon
>>
>>337156513
i honestly prefer the story over that of mgs4, they handled the sense theme with much more subtlety for example
my biggest gripe was that they pulled the same bullshit with wolbachia that they did with nanomachines in 4 but the wolbachia were much more interesting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.