[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is garbage. Why did you lie to me v?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 250x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 250x353
This game is garbage. Why did you lie to me v?
>>
i won't even give you a (you)
>>
Because for a little while everyone was sucking platinums dick because hideki kamiya had a funny Twitter account
>>
Best PG game, second best game on the console.
>>
>>337153986
It isn't though, here's the (you) that you so desperately wanted
>>
>>337153986
git gud
>>
>>337154605
LMFAO DESU SENPAI
>>
The camera is so close you can't see what's going on. Makes boss battles tedious and annoying. Game is shit

/ thread
>>
>>337155432
You are a faggot.

/thread
>>
>>337154132
but you did tho
>>
It's a platinum game

Your supposed to get Gud

Mashing buttons won't work
>>
>>337153986
Platnum has a cancerous fanbase (of 10 people) here who shilled it hard. It's mediocre.
>>
>>337155729
Not all platinum games are good.
>>
Easily one of the best games on the console, not that it's saying much

Yes it is flawed, but it is a very unique experience especially coming from Platinum and it greatly rewards getting good. Not for everyone but easy 8/10
>>
>>337155606
No, you are a faggot.

/thread
>>
>>337153986

Nice try liar

If you did "listen to /v/" then you wouldn't known that it's a button masher hard to master game about getting gud
>>
>>337153986
It's fine once you master the controls. Hint: you can enter the drawing inputs quickly, kind of like a fighting game.
>>
You know a game is shit when the only defensive for it is "get good". Even Dark Souls has more to fall back on. Blunderful 101 is only really liked here because Platinum made it, and Platinum's games sell bad enough that the contrarians here love them.
>>
What don't you like about it? What were you expecting that wasn't delivered?
>>
>>337155983
I know it's not a button masher. It's also not a good game. Bayonetta is actually good and that rewards getting good.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x584
Remarkably similar responses
>>
Most disappointing game I've played recently, it surpassed Wind Waker
>>
Most disappointing console too
>>
File: 1387094850218.png (54 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1387094850218.png
54 KB, 240x312
>>337153986
>tfw thought the same thing when I first played
>took me a while but stuck with it and eventually discovered how to chain things together and use multiple morphs at once
>start actually being competent
>every single level and boss makes you learn new shit
>that OST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Y_bGyck1E
>those characters
>new concepts being thrown in constantly, always learning new stuff
>THESE FUCKING BOSS FIGHTS
>the entirety of Operation 009
>that Gurren Lagann tier final boss
>PRESS A TO SAVE EARTH

I think the game being difficult as fuck is what makes it amazing. It really feels like a struggle and when you finally come out on top it feels heroic as fuck.
This game made me feel joy like no other.
>>
>>337153986
>Why did you lie to me v?
/v/ has shitposted this and other minor good games on all current consoles to the death, if you listened to /v/ you would think the game isn't actually good, as evidenced from this or most previous threads.
>>
The combat's pretty cool.
Too bad like half the game is QTEs/cutscenes/variety sections on par with the water parts from DMC1.
>>
>>337155432
>Boss battles

But the boss battles have pre-determined cameras that are zoomed out far enough so the boss is always on show.
>>
>>337159068
Also for some reason some people forget that they can zoom in and out with L and R.
>>
I love how it throws you into mutltiple QTE sequences after every single thing that happens
>>
File: 1454336659511.png (272 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454336659511.png
272 KB, 500x500
>It's a "you lied to me /v/ this game is shit" episode

Do you neanderthals have the brain capacity to watch gameplay and read up on mechanics to determine whether or not you'll like a game? I haven't bought a game I didn't like since I was a child because I know what I want and can research just about anything. I like W101 but I knew what I was getting into before buying it.
>>
>>337159669
>Fail a QTE
>Nearly every single one has comedy relief

I loved that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnDIdeYwjSE
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.